Must I Work on My Day Off?

MassWineGuy

...yet you hope that I suffer a career ending injury....

What I meant was this: A sprained ankle can cause chronic muscle/tendon damage that is forever prone to further injury. A cleanly broken ankle will heal much better. I don't wish either on anyone, but he raised the matter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What I meant was this: A sprained ankle can cause chronic muscle/tendon damage that is forever prone to further injury. A cleanly broken ankle will heal much better. I don't wish either on anyone, but he raised the matter.

Nice try. You clearly stated in another thread that you wished I suffer a career ending injury.

Future

Victory Ride
tumblr_mt4is2nvRK1qf09kbo1_500.jpg
Ya have to understand, MWGuy - Dave is soaring at his highest when he's bitter, miserable and unhappy. It's what makes him....well,....happy!

MassWineGuy

Nice try. You clearly stated in another thread that you wished I suffer a career ending injury.

And I'm not denying that. I think it would be a good thing for the company, other drivers and any other living being you'd otherwise come in contact with. You shouldn't be within 10 light years of a keyboard or anywhere you could interact with the public.

dezguy

And I'm not denying that. I think it would be a good thing for the company, other drivers and any other living being you'd otherwise come in contact with. You shouldn't be within 10 light years of a keyboard or anywhere you could interact with the public.
Don't feed the troll.