My ️Work Boots "Right or Wrong"

Are these boots / for work?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

JustmeCece

I've been wearing these boots, EVERYTIME it rains to work for almost 2yrs.(Loader,now Tendering).ALL OF A SUDDEN.Im told I can't wear rain boots and was sent home to change. I see people wearing cowboy boots at work.Oil resistant waterproof,etc..there all that +BROWN:happy:These are $110.00 boots.
IMG_20190227_120921.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Footwear is flavor of the ____ here as well. At least it was until 3 different stewards waged war with management over it. So far there has only been one casualty that I know of: Someone who was sent home with pay and a verbal warning for wearing a very poor pair of sneakers supposedly with bare rubber, no tread on the bottom.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I've been wearing these boots, EVERYTIME it rains to work for almost 2yrs.(Loader,now Tendering).ALL OF A SUDDEN.Im told I can't wear rain boots and was sent home to change. I see people wearing cowboy boots at work.Oil resistant waterproof,etc..there all that +BROWN:happy:These are $110.00 boots.View attachment 237713
They don’t appear to be slip resistant.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've been wearing these boots, EVERYTIME it rains to work for almost 2yrs.(Loader,now Tendering).ALL OF A SUDDEN.Im told I can't wear rain boots and was sent home to change. I see people wearing cowboy boots at work.Oil resistant waterproof,etc..there all that +BROWN:happy:These are $110.00 boots.View attachment 237713

If you have skinny legs
You can slip a sheep’s hind legs right in’em

So I’ve been told

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
First of all, who the hell buys $110 rain boots. Second of all, that much money would have gotten you top of the line work boots you could have used at UPS for years. And lastly, quit this job, you won't last. You seem to be a pampered A-wipe.

rod

Retired 22 years
They are central states bots. The new plan is no mercy. Pick on all retirees until they off themselves. The pension fund should be back in the black in 8 years.

I'll outlive all you whiney little bugger pickers. You'll all still be supporting me when the grim reaper comes knocking on your door. I'm just that mean.