My 2010 Press Release

UPSSOCKS

I have it on good authority that Socks is now on "special assignment."

He has been placed in charge of auditing excess paperclip usage in Fargo, North Dakota. Those guys have been running at .03% over their Corporate allotment, and UPSSOCKS is just the guy they need to go in there and kick some ass and get to the bottom of the situation.

Lets all wish SOCKS success in this new phase of his career!

I thought I had good people skills but, I am not around any people.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I thought I had good people skills but, I am not around any people
a very common misconception among management people. just because you were sitting in the class does not mean you learned a damn thing.

dont worry, they will find room for you at the top sometime.

d

D

Dis-organized Labor

I have it on good authority that Socks is now on "special assignment."

He has been placed in charge of auditing excess paperclip usage in Fargo, North Dakota. Those guys have been running at .03% over their Corporate allotment, and UPSSOCKS is just the guy they need to go in there and kick some ass and get to the bottom of the situation.

Lets all wish SOCKS success in this new phase of his career!

I thought it might have been the "Staple Recirculation Initiative" (SRI) that the Company put in plave when it was realized that there may be tons of staples, that if straightened properly and reused, could add to our Green Footprint and reduce our overhead.
I heard they reserved one of those old US Military issue metal desks and an obsolete chair and just needed to fill the role with the approprite skill set.