My Contract Impact Statement

F

Frankie's Friend

Now download the current "Central States" chart to see why the IBT/UPS Central Plan pays peanuts compared to the Western Conference (PEER 80).

Are they seriously saying that they paying annually into EVERY full timer's Pension and Health and Welfare plan over 40,000 dollars each. Then why has my pension benefit not increased since the 2002 Contract, in other words who's skimming the pot?

Are the members under the IBT/UPS (Central )getting the same monetary contributions per Article 34 as those under (PEER 80)? Just try to get an official answer on that one, I dare you and better yet get it in writing.

It would be interesting to see if the part timers got a similar message and chart reading and compare them.
The problem is that many, and I mean many , members dont believe anything they do will change anything that's crooked.

They just sit there and take it.

In our last local election a full timer told me his vote wouldn't change anything in our local. He said after years of watching garbage repersentation and seeing what the ibt leadership did to areas that voted down the last cba three times he said his vote didnt count or matter so he didnt vote.

The incumbent PO only won by one vote that year. When I told him the election results he just stood there with his mouth open. His vote didnt matter?

All of us have to keep educating folks with truth no matter what it looks like. It's not over until it is.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
One thing is for sure, management is starting to squirm. All kinds of meetings going on in my building with stewards, trying to push it through. They are sweating, I hope we all stick together.

I can tell you this going down like Monica in the Oval Office at the Roswell building.

There is no way this can go through. At least not the first round.

Reminds me of Mister Peabody and Sherman (Bullwinkle and Rocky show)...the "Way Back Machine"..:hamwheelsmilf:

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
anime-spy-x-family.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
One thing is for sure, management is starting to squirm. All kinds of meetings going on in my building with stewards, trying to push it through. They are sweating, I hope we all stick together.
Before you know it we’ll be in the exact same spot again… amazing how fast the time has gone