My first couple days at UPS.

YoshiGreen

Lol. No, I was reading a lot of bad reviews of people getting low hours and that's why I brought it up. Yeah, it's nice to have a day off but I rather be working and making $9 a hour you know. That's why I try to treat my driver good and work fast and efficiently so maybe he would give me more hours.

box_beeyotch

Lol. No, I was reading a lot of bad reviews of people getting low hours and that's why I brought it up. Yeah, it's nice to have a day off but I rather be working and making $9 a hour you know. That's why I try to treat my driver good and work fast and efficiently so maybe he would give me more hours.
9 an hour to be a helper? No wonder ups cant keep em. It's 10.50 here. Heard in some areas it's 15, which is not much less than starting rate for a new full time driver.

YoshiGreen

When I applied 2 years back it was $9.50.... Now it's only $9. Hopefully I have a full time job next year so I won't have to do this again. I mean, I'm happy I'm making money but working in lousy weather sucks.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
...and are really none of your concern....the driver will catch heat if you work beyond that number...
I respectfully disagree. I just cleared it with the helper coordinator on the first day. After that I had my helper from about 3:00 until I was done everyday. Never heard a word.

You've Got Mail

Yesterday I helped a driver with 6 or 7 bulk stops. I'd rather do 300 resi's every day than do that ever again. Emptying truck after truck after truck with no lunch break sucks. Worked from 9am to 7pm nonstop.