cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
ATV,

Unknown.jpg

(Shoulda stuck to the Civic.:))

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the only way i know what day it is , is because of trash day.

excellent summer also with day hikes and days at the clothing optional beach. sleeping late. taking naps because i wanted to and not had to. driving to places i wanted to go.

went snow-shoeing 2 days ago after we received 10 inches. don't have to worry about clearing driveway all the time to go to work. don't have to worry about a long commute in a snowstorm anymore.

laugh when there is chain controls.

can have a drink any damn time i want. lost the watch and alarm clock. laundry just once a week. have more energy because sleeping right. not irritable anymore. blood pressure is back to normal without meds.

one of the very best things is seeing family a lot more and not being tired about it.

everyday i wake up around 5 a.m. happy and have a cup of coffee and think "what am i going to do today?" and then answer " any thing I want. "

it'sssssssssssssssss GREAT! ( tony the tiger impression )

DorkHead

Merry Christmas to you! Just don't shop online and we can be friends.:)

No problem. Brick and mortar shopping for me now that I have the time!

Been retired for only 8 weeks , I too have trouble with what day is it .

Isn`t that the weirdest feeling?

Gain any weight?

LOL. This made me laugh. Yes, I have gained 5 lbs. but I`m still a 34" waist.......for now.

You act as if you've never seen the world in decades. Lol.

Yes, 3 decades to be exact.

the only way i know what day it is , is because of trash day.

excellent summer also with day hikes and days at the clothing optional beach. sleeping late. taking naps because i wanted to and not had to. driving to places i wanted to go.

went snow-shoeing 2 days ago after we received 10 inches. don't have to worry about clearing driveway all the time to go to work. don't have to worry about a long commute in a snowstorm anymore.

laugh when there is chain controls.

can have a drink any damn time i want. lost the watch and alarm clock. laundry just once a week. have more energy because sleeping right. not irritable anymore. blood pressure is back to normal without meds.

one of the very best things is seeing family a lot more and not being tired about it.

everyday i wake up around 5 a.m. happy and have a cup of coffee and think "what am i going to do today?" and then answer " any thing I want. "

it'sssssssssssssssss GREAT! ( tony the tiger impression )

This is so true. I have people asking me all the time " What do you do all day now?" I tell them "whatever I want!!"

clean hairy

My Uncle told my Parents soon after Dad retired, "Stop talking about travelling and just do it! You never know when the day will come you can't!"
I am so glad they followed his advice, 7 yrs ago, health problems prevented any future travel. They would go on a trip one a yr, sometimes 2 in 18 months.
If anyone is thinking of doing any travelling, take my Uncles advice!
Thankfully both Parents are still alive, just no longer able to travel.

twoweeled

It`s been a while since I have been on line here. Finally, after 30 yrs. of busting my :censored2:, sweating like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke, dodging raindrops, trudging through snow drifts, dealing with irate drivers and listening to the daily dribble coming from my management team`s mouths, I am retired. My last day of work was in early April and I have enjoyed my first full summer as a regular person. What a great summer it was. I honestly had a hard time remembering what day it was and still do right now! It`s fantastic! Here is one for ya. I am actually for the first time in 30 yrs, doing my Christmas shopping for everyone and loving it. I am going to have a real Christmas. WOW!!! I still can`t believe it. I am done!! Please stay safe and unified everyone and have a very, very Merry Christmas.
Congratulations to you buddy! Enjoy it in good health. Be thankful, for not having to go back into, "The Chamber". Or as others call it, the hub.