My hands are clean!

KzooUPSer

Once you go Brown...
Um... as opposed to filing your hands you could just invest in some orange clean or a pumice stone, both things that mechanics use to get grease and oil stains off their skin... Seems like it would be a lot quicker and easier.

I prefer gloves, and I do have very sweaty hands so to avoid my hands smelling like dirty feet, I buy cheap latex grip gloves from the dollar tree and change them regularly so bacteria doesn't build up on them... and It's cheaper than buying the more expensive gloves

Cementups

Box Monkey
Um... as opposed to filing your hands you could just invest in some orange clean or a pumice stone, both things that mechanics use to get grease and oil stains off their skin... Seems like it would be a lot quicker and easier.

All that stuff is a waste of money and not really the best for getting grease and oil off your hands. Dawn dish detergent is THE BEST thing for the job. Hands down.

thessalonian13

I don't wear gloves in the summer and made the mistake of taking my lunch one day a couple of weeks ago in a dusty dirt lot with the bulkhead and rear door open so the back of my truck is coated with 1/4 inch of dust which has been making every package dirty.

Today I got sick of my hands being black no matter how many times I wash them and took my wife's foot file from her self-pedicure kit and filed the hell out of my hands. I got the dead skin and calluses off which also took all the dirty skin off too. I slapped some hand cream on and I almost have normal hands again.

214s6qq.jpg
I don't wear gloves in the summer and made the mistake of taking my lunch one day a couple of weeks ago in a dusty dirt lot with the bulkhead and rear door open so the back of my truck is coated with 1/4 inch of dust which has been making every package dirty.

Today I got sick of my hands being black no matter how many times I wash them and took my wife's foot file from her self-pedicure kit and filed the hell out of my hands. I got the dead skin and calluses off which also took all the dirty skin off too. I slapped some hand cream on and I almost have normal hands again.

214s6qq.jpg
I wash my hands almost 10 times a day. Any chance I get to find a bathroom I wash them. Best way to keep them clean.

KzooUPSer

Once you go Brown...
All that stuff is a waste of money and not really the best for getting grease and oil off your hands. Dawn dish detergent is THE BEST thing for the job. Hands down.

Dawn works good, but if you've gotten your hands as stained as I have, you need something abrasive to get the stained callous off.. I've used all of the above and STILL not been able to get my hands completely clean from some of the crud I've gotten them in.

I usually use Dawn as a body wash after a really nasty job that leaves my whole body stained. Works great, smells great, but can't get burnt gear oil stains out of my knuckles no matter what.

KzooUPSer

Once you go Brown...
And besides, I know I'm sounding like a cheap bastard now, but they have "GOOP" at the Dollar Tree as well (My favorite place on Earth), and not only is it IMO as good as orange clean, it also works amazingly to get oil out of clothing. ;-) And that's a good things.

Peace buddyS, Martha Stewart out!