My hands are clean!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Um... as opposed to filing your hands you could just invest in some orange clean or a pumice stone, both things that mechanics use to get grease and oil stains off their skin... Seems like it would be a lot quicker and easier.

I prefer gloves, and I do have very sweaty hands so to avoid my hands smelling like dirty feet, I buy cheap latex grip gloves from the dollar tree and change them regularly so bacteria doesn't build up on them... and It's cheaper than buying the more expensive gloves
The file thingy does the same thing as the pumice stone and she has one of those too.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

rod

Retired 22 years
Good God people. First we have drivers who don't come to work because of a little snow--now its a debate over clean hands? Has UPS turned into a bunch of crybaby bed wetters? Man up people-grow a pair-- its a friggin dirty nasty job in all kinds of weather. Some of you need to go get a job at a flower shop.

raceanoncr

IT takes me a long time to clean my hands. One finger...not so long.

hands.png

Good God people. First we have drivers who don't come to work because of a little snow--now its a debate over clean hands? Has UPS turned into a bunch of crybaby bed wetters? Man up people-grow a pair-- its a friggin dirty nasty job in all kinds of weather. Some of you need to go get a job at a flower shop.
Or beer store!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
And besides, I know I'm sounding like a cheap bastard now, but they have "GOOP" at the Dollar Tree as well (My favorite place on Earth), and not only is it IMO as good as orange clean, it also works amazingly to get oil out of clothing. ;-) And that's a good things.

Peace buddyS, Martha Stewart out!
About nothing will get the stink of diesel out of clothes. Might as well throw them away.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
One of dirtier jobs I had when I was younger was in the kitchen of a bakery. After a few weeks...even the smell of cookies and cakes will make you nauseous...lol

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Nothing stinks like a box truck from a beer and wine distributor.
I'll see your beer & wine truck & raise you with a meat distributor, who was very lax in washing it out. In fact, having it thaw and drain while underneath it for a PMI. Smell of death.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'll see your beer & wine truck & raise you with a meat distributor, who was very lax in washing it out. In fact, having it thaw and drain while underneath it for a PMI. Smell of death.

Seafood place is worse. The fish juice on boxes turns moldy and gets incredibly rank. I used to pick up from one of those places that used call tags to pick up and re-use boxes. I would make it the last stop of the day so I didn't spend hours gagging on the stench.