My wife my Headache

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
When the driver delivers the next package he'll probably won't deliver without getting sig. So he'll have to leave a Delivery Notice and your wife will really lose it. Not that drivers do that kind of stuff!!!!!!

That would definitely escalate the DR wars, a losing game for all but mostly the del driver.

Stepping back I can envision the husbands frustration and desire to make it as painful for the other driver as his wife was making it for him? Some possible politics here too. Not all drivers like each other. (Really?) This is obviously not his buddy. If it were, there would be no thread.

Dustyroads

I think your wife needs to take a big chill pill and get some perspective. Was it a big deal to walk over to the neighbor's house and pick up her avon?

Here's what I would have done. I would have told her that mistakes happen, that it was a cover driver. I would have walked over and picked up the friend avon package for her. And, I would have pointed out that drivers are humans and sometimes make errors, although I personally, never do. Finally, I might have checked to see who the driver was, gone over to them and very politely explained that they were at the wrong house and that my wife was very high strung, and prone to screaming fire in a crowded theater. And, finally, as a personal favor to the driver who delivers her avon crap, I'd just have him leave it in the office for me and I'd take it home to the shrew myself.

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
You think (with her being married to a driver/employee) she would be understanding about a mis-delivery! Tell her to get her ass off the couch and go get the stupid package and you will take care the problem with the driver. I don't know why people are such jerks about simple mistakes.

Ok so my wife gets packages every 2 weeks from Avon. Yes as drivers we all hate delivering that crap. But she enjoys selling it.

Last night she was waiting all day for her Avon box. Our neighbor called to let us know that the UPS guy delivered it there. The next thing I know the wife is calling my phone asking for a supervisors number. I told her call the damn 800 number. She does and complains. Within the hour someone from my center calls her. The person from the center calls the driver and says you delivered a package to a wrong address and do you know who's package that was. He said he knew it was my wives package and acted like it was no big deal.

Now I am trying to explain to the wife not to do this crap. In the long run it might bite me in the *****. She told me that she did understand but for a driver to do this when he knows it a box for a drivers wife is just so wrong. She was mad because the crap in the box was worth well over $200.

Has anyone else had this problem with there wife. What do you think I should do to get her to back the heck off. I offered to pull her packages but since I deliver on the other side of town she doesn't want to call and try to find me if I pull her packages.
I thought this was a thread about trying to get some and your wife is saying she has a headache.

SmithBarney

First 90% of the time when I had stuff coming in, they held it even if I was riding my scooter, and needed it delivered.
Secondly I see no problem alerting the driver of his mis-deeds, perhaps it didn't need to get a 800 #, but you bet it won't happen again ;)

First 90% of the time when I had stuff coming in, they held it even if I was riding my scooter, and needed it delivered.
Secondly I see no problem alerting the driver of his mis-deeds, perhaps it didn't need to get a 800 #, but you bet it won't happen again ;)
So your wife's got a headache also?????