Votes: 41 70.7%
  • I got some dollar store maxipad

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@cheryl I'm hijacking your post

How many employees got an N95 mask?
UPS donates thousands of N95 respirator masks to Kentucky - WDRB

United Parcel Service is donating thousands of N95 respirator masks to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Ten-thousand of those masks arrived in Frankfort Monday at the Kentucky Emergency Management office. The protective gear is expected to be distributed to hospitals across the commonwealth.

UPS says it gained enough personal protective equipment to protect its workers, while also making the donation.
Hmm

I got one but it wasn't from the company
Only from the generosity of my customers
IMG_20200413_082332886.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Pfff. I've had a pack of them and a respirator too long before all this even started. What kind of chump wouldn't?

ManInBrown

Yes have about 20 of them. Use one a day sparingly only when inside buildings. Take on and take off very carefully. Will double back around when I run thru them and start reusing using again. Being in feeders they get very little use thankfully. Feel bad for package guys and gals right now. Not a job I would want to do.

Yes have about 20 of them. Use one a day sparingly only when inside buildings. Take on and take off very carefully. Will double back around when I run thru them and start reusing using again. Being in feeders they get very little use thankfully. Feel bad for package guys and gals right now. Not a job I would want to do.
Just don't let the company post some BS story that the employees are protected and then post some good feel story that we have extra masks and we are going to donate them.
Absolutely unbelievable

ManInBrown

Just don't let the company post some BS story that the employees are protected and then post some good feel story that we have extra masks and we are going to donate them.
Absolutely unbelievable
Yeah I got most of them from a friend who does work where he uses them a lot. Then for about 3 days the feeder dept had boxes of them around the office. So every day I saw a box I would grab one or two masks. That only lasted for a couple days, now we have the blue medical masks that dentists use. And I’m pretty sure those are basically useless. Might as well not even wear one.

Yeah I got most of them from a friend who does work where he uses them a lot. Then for about 3 days the feeder dept had boxes of them around the office. So every day I saw a box I would grab one or two masks. That only lasted for a couple days, now we have the blue medical masks that dentists use. And I’m pretty sure those are basically useless. Might as well not even wear one.
They aren't going to protect you

I don't want to bring home anything to my family it pass it on to my customers