• No

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • I got some dollar store maxipad

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You guus/gals do realize these mask are not meant to be used and reused. Right? Not to mention after 4 hours of work they are done.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200322-091908_Chrome.jpg

35years

Gravy route
Good respirators have been available everday this year for $25 including shipping...the real 3M ones....search ebay with the words below.

3M 6200 reusable Respirator Painting Spraying half Face

The real 3m cartridge filters go in and out of stock (They are the reusable) as long as they are bayonet style they work. N95 or p100.

For $50 or so you have an effective reusable system. You just have to be diligent about proper donning, removal and sanitation. 3M has all the informative videos online.

Your choice.

Ghost in the Darkness

They handed out surgical masks last week. I have my own n95 mask that i have worn when in the building in the a.m. and p.m. before they really did much. I have a couple of respirators, one single and a double filter that i could use if i felt i needed them. I don't wear a mask on the road, my route is very rural. Highest risk places are the ups center especially in the a.m. and getting groceries at the store.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think the mask part is overblown. Unless you’re a doctor or nurse, why waste a mask that they could be using? Just my thoughts. Maybe that’s why I’m an idiot and not a doctor lol. Stay safe
The problem is there’s a massive backlog of surgeries and stuff because they’re trying to save equipment for the pandemic but then you have millions of people getting no preventive care.