NAACP

moreluck

golden ticket member
I really don't see why people think Fox News isn't news. You do know that the Hannity, O'reilly, Beck and shows like that are opinion.....the opinion of the star of the show.

On the regular newscasts I always see a Juan Williams to balance out Michelle Malkin. There's always an Allan Colmes countering Dick Morris.

On the other news shows, it's all one sided. Most didn't even cover the new black panther story. Not at first anyway. They only praise Obama. Not at all balanced.

I like the news reporting at Fox. I hate the non-personalities at CNN like Anderson Cooper. I can't stand the other station with Chris Matthews (dork).

I read my local newspaper and I listen to Fox news. It works for me.

bbsam

Staff member
Because you and I agree that Sharpton is irrelevant and yet Fox trots him out there as if he speaks for "the Black community". Why do you think that is?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Both Al and Jesse put it out there like they are the experts on race. They are both racists themselves.
I don't think Mr. Jealous is an expert either. He sounds like a black Hitler to me.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Perhaps not to you or I, but he's relevant to Jesse Jackson. He's been like an "Opening Act" in a few current venues. I think they sold out the Raleigh Hood Ampitheatre. All 160 seats..

bbsam

Staff member
The same reason all the other media outlets use him. He's good for ratings.
So he is relevant to ratings, not a national dialogue on the issues. Truth be told, Sharpton is the easiest for the right to belittle without having to enter into serious conversation with the other side.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is on the cover of Man's Country to help increase their membership...(JK)

Obama IS a hot topic. You are either in love with him as evidenced by your tingling leg or you hate what he is doing to the country. Dorfman (Flounder) was a legacy...don't think I don't 'get' the reference.

Hope you get your jollies snickering.....you only make me more focused.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
racecard1.jpg

fxdwg

Long Time Member
To clarify my comment:.........Al Sharpton attracts people as does Jesse Jackson. I equate it to being similar to ...like a rock concert.

I won't get in to my personal feelings on this.

diesel96

I really don't see why people think Fox News isn't news. You do know that the Hannity, O'reilly, Beck and shows like that are opinion.....the opinion of the star of the show.

On the regular newscasts I always see a Juan Williams to balance out Michelle Malkin. There's always an Allan Colmes countering Dick Morris.

On the other news shows, it's all one sided. Most didn't even cover the new black panther story. Not at first anyway. They only praise Obama. Not at all balanced.

I like the news reporting at Fox. I hate the non-personalities at CNN like Anderson Cooper. I can't stand the other station with Chris Matthews (dork).

I read my local newspaper and I listen to Fox news. It works for me.

Suck It Up, Tea Partiers— The NAACP's Right On This One, many, many, many, many, many examples of tea party racism and bigotry simply don't exist. Oh really ? (Ok right wingers, if Sean Hannity couldn't find them, they must not exist!), nor the word of civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis (he's a liar!).

The nonsensically claimed on Fox, accused / calls of wide-eyed indignation of a frenzy of race-baiting bleeding into the mainstream press.

This just in to Fox news....the Republican News is a farce, and has been corrected on the facts.

Fair and balanced ? Not so much

Right-Wing Media Attempt To Erase "Bigoted Statements" From The Tea Party Movement .....Looks like Megan, Glen and Sean have to fly their American flags in the background at half-staff for this dead issue....

bbsam

Staff member
Obama is on the cover of Man's Country to help increase their membership...(JK)

Obama IS a hot topic. You are either in love with him as evidenced by your tingling leg or you hate what he is doing to the country. Dorfman (Flounder) was a legacy...don't think I don't 'get' the reference.

Hope you get your jollies snickering.....you only make me more focused.
That's not more focus, that's life with blinders on.

tieguy

Banned
Suck It Up, Tea Partiers— The NAACP's Right On This One, many, many, many, many, many examples of tea party racism and bigotry simply don't exist. Oh really ? (Ok right wingers, if Sean Hannity couldn't find them, they must not exist!), nor the word of civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis (he's a liar!).

The nonsensically claimed on Fox, accused / calls of wide-eyed indignation of a frenzy of race-baiting bleeding into the mainstream press.

This just in to Fox news....the Republican News is a farce, and has been corrected on the facts.

Fair and balanced ? Not so much

Right-Wing Media Attempt To Erase "Bigoted Statements" From The Tea Party Movement .....Looks like Megan, Glen and Sean have to fly their American flags in the background at half-staff for this dead issue....

The tea party is the voice of americans who are tired of politics as usual. This of course conflicts with the Obama administration which promised change and then quickly reverted to the same old games and also dramatcially expanded spending far above the dreaded george bush administration. The naacp lives in a time warp and also represents politics as usual.

as such the naacp has been sent to do their masters bidding.
to protect their liberal white masters farm.
though while Obama may appear to be the leader in fact the liberal white leadership still controls the end game.

I wonder how the naacp will explain their actions to the many minority members of the tea party.

Watching the naacp get into the game is like watching fred sanford bust a move: