Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Mutineer

The guy is a nudist activist. He runs around like that. Pelosi was probably sleeping when he broke in.

Nudists don't run around in underwear. They go nude. Otherwise, they would be called 'underwearists.' Or something like that. Nudists get cold just like everybody else. And so they put on clothes. And he would've been cold if he had been outside. But he wasn't outside. Cuz he was in a warm house, in a warm bed with a dirty old goat.

I'm glad I could make sense of this for you.

newolddude

Or shooting GOP ball players. Rand Paul got ribs broke by an assault. Go cry me a river libs
Did they ever come out with why Paul got attacked? Wasn’t it not over politics but instead about using a leaf blower at 8 in the morning and blowing stuff onto his neighbors yard?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nudists don't run around in underwear. They go nude. Otherwise, they would be called 'underwearists.' Or something like that. Nudists get cold just like everybody else. And so they put on clothes. And he would've been cold if he had been outside. But he wasn't outside. Cuz he was in a warm house, in a warm bed with a dirty old goat.

Lmao

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm no fan of Nancy Pelosi but her husband got operated on for a fractured skull. If someone breaks into your house at 2:30 a.m. are you going to shout at them to wait while you put some pants on?
No, I’m going to thoroughly ventilate them with a 12ga.

vantexan

Yes he ran around like that. Was sleeping in a storage shed. The police were called when the patio door was smashed in.

vantexan

Almost sounds like you….knew him
Yep, tow the line or have the gay suggestions thrown around. I like the truth to be told. Not take advantage of situations to smear the opposition. Libs were already tying this guy to J6. Conservatives should try to rise above. And what I know I heard today on conservative radio and on FOX.