Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

wilberforce15

I looked further in to it and the Rand Paul attack and it was a neighbor squabble: not political.

Yes, the Democrat journalists covering the Democrat lawyer who represents the Democratic attacker told you it wasn't about politics.

wilberforce15

Screenshot_20221029-114413-763.png

newolddude

Whether it’s liberals interrupting Brett Kavanaugh‘s meal with a chant he couldn't hear while he ate in a back private dining room, or conservatives interrupting Paul Pelosi‘s sleep with a hammer blow to the head, both sides have a problem respecting the privacy of public figures.

wilberforce15

Whether it’s liberals interrupting Brett Kavanaugh‘s meal with a chant he couldn't hear while he ate in a back private dining room, or conservatives interrupting Paul Pelosi‘s sleep with a hammer blow to the head, both sides have a problem respecting the privacy of public figures.
A conservative nudist hemp jewelry maker member of the Green Party in San Fran?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Again Biden tried to make this about Trump voters before he had any evidence. He is a threat to our democracy and we know how bad Democrats hate that.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I posted it just to see the reactions i knew I'd get.
These are the same folks that clutched their pearls when Kavanagh couldn't stay for desert in a pricey steakhouse
How does the cheese taste today ya rat?
This sure smells like another juicy smallet story.