Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1667394284458.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The guy and his wife are some of the biggest pieces of 💩, and you act like they are the best ever.
no,I'm expressing dismay over the fact that so many gentle Christian MAGA folk are laughing and finding entertainment over an 82 year old man attacked in his home so severely he suffered a skull fracture .

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
so because every single last demand you guys have can’t be immediately met and every single question answered , it means Depape was Pelosi’s gay lover: end of story.
Facts dont matter to Trump supporters. If facts really mattered to them they wouldn;t be Trump supporters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
no,I'm expressing dismay over the fact that so many gentle Christian MAGA folk are laughing and finding entertainment over an 82 year old man attacked in his home so severely he suffered a skull fracture .
People are people. How many Dems defended this book: The Assassination of George W. Bush: A Love Story, or President Trump's head being used as a prop?

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Christians are mentally ill. They here voices from imaginary gods in their heads.