Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

newolddude

I get all that but why not also have private monitoring? It is not that expensive and cost is not an issue for them.
Probably the same reason Mar-a-Lago, Obama's Martha's Vineyard estate, Bush 43's Ranch and the White House don't have ADT. The Federal law enforcement in charge want control.

My guess is that once the power is ripped from Pelosi's talons the Capitol Police will take the cameras down and then the family will have to invest in a commercial security system.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people didn't care when Rand Paul and his wife were attacked by a leftist mob. They didn't care when a nut tried to kill a supreme court justice. They cheered and laughed when the secret service had to secure the President in the white house while a BLM mob tried to breach the grounds.

These people don't care about Paul Pelosi.
Paul Pelosi is just a tool for them to attack Republicans for a few days.

It will be some other stupid thing in no time.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
@bottomups did a great job of diverting this thread to get the Christians arguing with each other. Pretty easy to do. 👏🏼
Gotta kick the hornets nest once in a while.
1667408159095.png

Sometimes they see him in their breakfast to.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Remember you brought this up:

Who taught you that your thought process has to be lined up with what scripture teaches to believe that you are or not hearing from God Himself through His Holy Spirit?
No .. I didn’t start this. That credit goes to @bottomups

Where?
The scriptures teach. They are for our learning.
I read . You?
Go somewhere else besides this thread to ask the same questions you have asked a thousand times and spin.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The both weren't
-the police report says Depape was wearing shorts and a tshirt. They also retrieved items out of his pockets. What underwear has pockets?
-the reporter who made the original report that gave you guys erections retracted it.
Nancy Pelosi’s former neighbor has broken her silence…

Marjorie Campbell one of Nancy Pelosi’s former neighbors is shocked to hear that the recent home invasion and attack on Paul Pelosi triggered no alarms

Campbell would go on to say she could never tell if Pelosi was home or not due to the large presence of black vehicles constantly at the home.

She would continue to say she was perplexed at the fact that no security or police presence didn’t stop the attack before it ever began.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well then both in underwear says that there was something sexual...

I know if I'm in my underwear with a woman in her underwear. There is about to be some sexual pleasure happening..
So we’re to believe the guy broke in while wearing underwear?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who?
The scriptures taught me.
I read . You?
Go somewhere else besides this thread to ask the same questions you have asked a thousand times.
I am responding to comments you brought to this thread.

I am having a difficult time following your theology and or your logic.

So you are saying that scriptures taught you that your thought process has to be lined up with what scripture teaches to believe that you are or not hearing from God Himself through His Holy Spirit? Is that correct?

I don’t get it.

Who taught you that this teaching can be found in scripture?

My understanding of God begins and ends with God. Scripture is useful in my religious life and is useful in assisting me in my spiritual growth and my relationship with God but my understanding of God definitely doesn’t end with scripture.

It seems to me your understanding of God seems to begin and end with scripture.