nashville ice

11.19igrad

No * him. UPS drivers are getting shot at random left and right, unless he’s making some stupid documentary about how UPS demands It’s employees accomplish nearly impossible tasks with extremely little resources, which is nothing new, he should mind his own business

why the * would some unemployed kid coding in his mother’s basement need to know about dispatch?
oh. my. god. dont you know everything?!
drivers arent the problem why would I shoot them? im negotiating with aliens to eat corporate. cmon dude think bigger. muahhhhhhhahhhahhhh

11.19igrad

Just curious if they use the handbrake.
i USED the :censored2:ing handbrake!!!! but i used a "loose" one with a gearshift not fully engaged and NO ALARMS or any idea that any brake in my massive deathtank truck became LOOSE or that there was a problem with my gearshift!!!!
how many times are u guys gonna just act like i walked away from my truck and let it roll on purpose??!!! :censored2:ty 22.4 or not , i gave this job everything I didnt even know I had.
moderator-go ahead and delete this- i already know you will. 😒😒😔😔

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
i USED the *ing handbrake!!!! but i used a "loose" one with a gearshift not fully engaged and NO ALARMS or any idea that any brake in my massive deathtank truck became LOOSE or that there was a problem with my gearshift!!!!
how many times are u guys gonna just act like i walked away from my truck and let it roll on purpose??!!! *ty 22.4 or not , i gave this job everything I didnt even know I had.
Just messing with you man. That sheet was funny, that's why we mess with you about it.

11.19igrad

Just messing with you man. That sheet was funny, that's why we mess with you about it.
its not funny. someone could have died. u think i feel its funny?? its deceptive. we thought we were working for a world-class company. it takes this happening to find :censored2: out like loose brakes and no alarms???? even if you make $80/hr- having no alarms for serious problems in case you are human and make a mistake just once in 90yrs driving for ups is insane. someone bribed a DOT bigwig.

11.19igrad

its not funny. someone could have died. u think i feel its funny?? its deceptive. we thought we were working for a world-class company. it takes this happening to find * out like loose brakes and no alarms???? even if you make $80/hr- having no alarms for serious problems in case you are human and make a mistake just once in 90yrs driving for ups is insane. someone bribed a DOT bigwig.
watching idiots in their $70k trucks slide in ice is funny. my ebrake was up. there are no alarms for the gearshift. thats insane. even if i beat charges, if someone died- i would be ruined for life. or dead myself if i was loading from the back. how funny is that?

11.19igrad

one last thing: upers university shuts out new drivers. its clear no one wants to train so why not have video courses and weekly tests?

for all of the "bros" who feel "training and alarms" are a symptom of a shrunk dick- let me ask u this?

would u sit in a plane with a pilot with 4 days in a classroom, 4 months of flying and no alarms?

yeah, i didnt think so.

new drivers are simply kept in the dark on purpose and its pretty evil.

11.19igrad

i USED the *ing handbrake!!!! but i used a "loose" one with a gearshift not fully engaged and NO ALARMS or any idea that any brake in my massive deathtank truck became LOOSE or that there was a problem with my gearshift!!!!
how many times are u guys gonna just act like i walked away from my truck and let it roll on purpose??!!! *ty 22.4 or not , i gave this job everything I didnt even know I had.
i do appreciate this not being deleted. I cant just shake this job off. I signed up for a driver job umder the impression that I would be crushed in training. I wanted to appreciate everyone and felt very fortunate- even with the 22.4 cons - to be a driver so soon and possibly start a new career in my mid 30's. Im also human and humans get tired and when something goes wrong thats why theres a multi billion dollar alarm industry. Also ran by humans. So, redirect any vitriol to the parties in charge. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I had over 10k stops under my belt. Without an alarm how could i know theres a problem?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i do appreciate this not being deleted. I cant just shake this job off. I signed up for a driver job umder the impression that I would be crushed in training. I wanted to appreciate everyone and felt very fortunate- even with the 22.4 cons - to be a driver so soon and possibly start a new career in my mid 30's. Im also human and humans get tired and when something goes wrong thats why theres a multi billion dollar alarm industry. Also ran by humans. So, redirect any vitriol to the parties in charge. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I had over 10k stops under my belt. Without an alarm how could i know theres a problem?
you need some mental help man

anyway, this isnt the rollaway 2.0 thread. i was really just curious on closures, etc. I always think of what drivers are dealing with out there. Probably always will.

tenor (1) (3).gif