Nazis and racists

Faceplanted

I have family who were in Europe during the war. Let me tell you, lots of what we hear is straight bs that was wrote by the winners. I won’t get into it on here as it will offend tons, but if anybody wants to pm me we can conversate.

rod

Retired 22 years
March this weekend. You know who you are, be there.

It's a chance to meet/meat @newfie and the rest of his crew.

DWrFhsNU8AEoeCU.jpg:large

The one kid with glasses and a black d would be the one I would watch out for if I was black.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
‘Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying’ in Seattle’s Greenwood area – well, not quite

“Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this ‘means’ … but of course don’t want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe it’s a story? Thank you.”
That was from Rebecca Morris, who is an author of The New York Times best-seller true-crime books.

Darold Norman Stangeland lives at the corner house.
“That’s a Norwegian flag,” he says. “It’s been up there since the start of the Olympics.”
“I’m a proud Norwegian-American. My parents emigrated here in the mid-1950s. He skippered tugboats,” Stangeland says.

Norway, so far, has won 13 gold, 11 silver and nine bronze medals at the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games, totally dominating the event.