Nazis and racists

Sportello

Banned
Baraboo HS, Wisconsin.

Drx-4QPVYAEIgDp.jpg:large

vantexan

MAKAVELI

Kid 4th in from the right in the bottom row must be a gay Nazi--that's a limped wristed Nazi salute.
Kid on the right end bottom row is giving the "rapper" salute" ---grabbing his package.
5th kid from the left on the bottom is giving a white power sign. Pretty interesting that you cuckservatives consider this funny.

rickyb

5th kid from the left on the bottom is giving a white power sign. Pretty interesting that you cuckservatives consider this funny.
we used to do white power jokes in school. i had friends of different races and still do. i wouldnt joke about that stuff nowadays considering the politics has gone in a fascist direction. alot of people are rotten and BC members are a prime example.

rod

Retired 22 years

Looks to me like they are all waving at the camera with a few of them who "might" be mistaken for a Nazi salute. Next time you have a group of relatives over have them wave at the camera and let me know what the picture looks like. Reading the article I see the press even managed to bring Trump's name into it-------

MAKAVELI

Looks to me like they are all waving at the camera with a few of them who "might" be mistaken for a Nazi salute. Next time you have a group of relatives over have them wave at the camera and let me know what the picture looks like. Reading the article I see the press even managed to bring Trump's name into it-------
Looks like you're trying to make excuses for racist behavior.