Necroposting

iloadthetruck

rushfan said:
I like advertising for the competition, especially when I deliver those yellow and red boxes

Yeah, but I hate watching movies and seeing FedEx boxes all over.

I just saw "In Good Company" this weekend and in the movie Dennis Quaid sends out something in an express envelope, it takes up like 1/4 of the screen. There's even a closeup of him writing on an ASD! After seeing the FedEx logo a billion times in the movies it was nice to see us finally get some screen time.

Ms.PacMan

Thought I'd share!

I ran across this word this morning and had to laugh. What a perfect new word to describe old posts being resurrected.

:laughing:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm in-kleined to believe that you 2 don't care for our Canadian friend.

Don't forget, the US / Canadian border is one of the longest peaceful borders on the planet, and we need all the tranquility we can get around here. Be kind to our foreign friends and maybe world peace can start right here on BC.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MC4YOU2......take Klein's hand, go to a secluded spot and sing Kumbaya with him and down a few. Now, keep him there!!.

Big Babooba

Don't forget, the US / Canadian border is one of the longest peaceful borders on the planet, and we need all the tranquility we can get around here. Be kind to our foreign friends and maybe world peace can start right here on BC.
All of our missile silos scattered through the northern states have kept those Canadians at bay. They know that Uncle Sam is too cheap to fully fuel an MX for delivery to Moscow. A flight to Saskatoon is so much closer and requires so much less fuel. :happy-very:

Picture this scenario:

"Mr President, you have to push the button."
"What are my options?"
"Moscow or Saskatoon."
"If we strike Moscow, there might be a lot of angry Russians. They might launch a retaliatory strike against us. I'm pretty certain that those missiles won't be filled with vodka either."
"And if we strike Saskatoon?"
"We won't have to worry about the Canadians invading us until the Bruins win the Stanley Cup - that will be almost an eternity!"
"Yes Mr President, I'll relay the command. Launch target Saskatoon"

we dont at freight

anyway i ordered something online last night, payed for expedited shipping, says 1-3 days.....im hoping to get it before thursday so i can have it for my 4 day weekend

by the way its me, City Driver:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Some of us work :( We deliver next day air. I don't think an expedited is in the air classification tho.
Expedited is a generalized term used by retailers to charge extra for shipping. Sometimes it is still ground ... sometimes it is 3DS or maybe 2nd Day Air. Sometimes, another carrier.
UPS only provides pickup and delivery of Air and Intl on Friday (no Ground or 3DS).

over9five

Staff member
I work Sunday thru Thursday, so I don't work either this week. We have sign up lists that are full.

In Package, they have to force people to work. In Feeders only the top seniority guys work cuz they all want to. I think they're insane.