Necro's old things

DS

Fenderbender
My Christmas gift when I was about 9 years old...
Johnny-Seven Johnnyseven toy-gun toy-rifle one-man-army.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
My Christmas gift when I was about 9 years old...

One of my buddies got it for Christmas ! We used to play war against the kids from the next street we called it "playing guns".We also had or made bottle cap shooters , You would get a piece of scrap 1x4 or 1x2 about 3 foot long and drive a nail in one end and bend over to attach a thick rubber band then on the other end you would tape a clothes pin the hinged type . You would get a bottle cap place in the loop of the rubber band and stretch to the clothes pin, open and close so that band was taunt and the cap was loaded in the clothes pin.When ready to shoot you would aim and press down on the pin and the bottle cap would fly at the target.I remember going to school and the nuns telling us if we were caught with them the police would come to our house.LOL We also made a catapault from a cut tire intertube , 2x4's and a hinge . We flung dog poop @ cars on the Avenue.Laughing as I type this.

DS

Fenderbender
One of my buddies got it for Christmas ! We used to play war against the kids from the next street we called it "playing guns".We also had or made bottle cap shooters , You would get a piece of scrap 1x4 or 1x2 about 3 foot long and drive a nail in one end and bend over to attach a thick rubber band then on the other end you would tape a clothes pin the hinged type . You would get a bottle cap place in the loop of the rubber band and stretch to the clothes pin, open and close so that band was taunt and the cap was loaded in the clothes pin.When ready to shoot you would aim and press down on the pin and the bottle cap would fly at the target.I remember going to school and the nuns telling us if we were caught with them the police would come to our house.LOL We also made a catapault from a cut tire intertube , 2x4's and a hinge . We flung dog poop @ cars on the Avenue.Laughing as I type this.

We did some weird stuff too...you brought back some memories there...Remember this one? You get a standard 1 1/2 inch firecracker,and drop it in a small pipe with the middle banged in.so the wick sticks out.Then you put a 2nd firecracker wick down in the barrel and when the first one goes off,it ignites the 2nd one
and it shot a good 30 feet and exploded somewhere along the way.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Pimple ball 15 cents @ the 5 and 10 used to play stick ball with a sawed off broom handle or home run derby ,then when it popped you play half ball
pimple_ball1.jpg
pimple_ball1.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Remember Superballs? They would go so high until one eventually broke them.
1965 technology from Wham-O.
Lg_Bl.jpg

My buddy Alex broke the Crucifix in the classroom with a superball and the nun Sister Bernard broke a pointer over his head LMAO. It was the second or third bounce that you had to watch.

Necropostophiliac

I remember holding them in your left hand palm up and taking your right hand palm down on top
of it, and spinning it to the ground. It would go back and forth in one place for awhile.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have Johnny Rockets and Ruby's Diner that does this too.

Rockets is a treat whenever we go to Laguna Beach......that one is rated 5 star.
Ruby's has 5 or so close locations.