Need help! Trying to Apply and keep getting message

Trying to apply for a position that available and keep getting this message... what does it mean? Are they not hiring? How do I get thru to complete the application process?

Attachments

• D44B64A1-E3E2-4A05-9D3E-C695275FB0DD.jpeg
    D44B64A1-E3E2-4A05-9D3E-C695275FB0DD.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 426

Box Ox

Means try applying for a different shift or come back and check if the one you want has open slots available tomorrow.

You're looking for a driver job and they have no openings for that now. Seems pretty clear to me.
Smh Im obviously asking cause the posting is up.... everywhere else clearly doesn’t put a post up if isotopes are NOT available... not sure about the process and how it works that’s why asking but I appreciate the response

watdaflock?

Trying to apply for a position that available and keep getting this message... what does it mean? Are they not hiring? How do I get thru to complete the application process?

It means the location you have selected does not have any available appointment times for the work shift you indicated as your preference.

Hope this helps.

Whither

Scofflaw
Smh Im obviously asking cause the posting is up.... everywhere else clearly doesn’t put a post up if isotopes are NOT available... not sure about the process and how it works that’s why asking but I appreciate the response

I got the same screen when I first applied. Turns out the building was on a hiring freeze at that moment. Very confusing, but that's UPS. I'd keep checking the app, or try to call HR (if you can get ahold of them!), if you're interested.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Commute to that hub 80 miles away. Plenty of opportunities there.

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
always got that message, so never was able to schedule my tour, but, i knew a guy at my hub, so he asked the HR lady when the next tour was, so i just showed up, then got hired the next week.

specter208

They haven't made available appointments. Just check later and also check your phone and email because HR will sometimes just call/email directly to show up for interviews.

Justaloader

They haven't made available appointments. Just check later and also check your phone and email because HR will sometimes just call/email directly to show up for interviews.

That's what happened to me - received a random text out of the blue from HR asking when I could come in for an interview.