Need info at New Stanton pa hub

Uturn

I have a opportunity to work at this location as a full-time feeder driver. I know it's on call and if there's no routes to cover, I have the option to work inside. My question is will I be a driver or a glorified package sorter? Anyone out of this location know how long it takes on average to get a bid run? I been driving for 26 years and 15 years pulling doubles and triples. I just want to make sure it's a driving position and not stuck in the hub all the time. I'm 46 so I'm not sure if the pension is worth anything to me or not. I have 10 years as a teamsters with previous job. Thank's

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a opportunity to work at this location as a full-time feeder driver. I know it's on call and if there's no routes to cover, I have the option to work inside. My question is will I be a driver or a glorified package sorter? Anyone out of this location know how long it takes on average to get a bid run? I been driving for 26 years and 15 years pulling doubles and triples. I just want to make sure it's a driving position and not stuck in the hub all the time. I'm 46 so I'm not sure if the pension is worth anything to me or not. I have 10 years as a teamsters with previous job. Thank's
Nobody can answer that depends on volume, call ins, vacations, suspensions and firings and other things I can’t think of
IF you get on a sleeper run you’re good to go as long as you don’t mind living out of the back of a truck for 5 or 6 days a week

Uturn

Nobody can answer that depends on volume, call ins, vacations, suspensions and firings and other things I can’t think of
IF you get on a sleeper run you’re good to go as long as you don’t mind living out of the back of a truck for 5 or 6 days a week
Thank you

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Newpa was one of the nicer hubs I ever went to, big roomy yard, easy in easy out. Railyard right up the road which usually means there's always something to do. I'd take that job.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Fixed it for you.
master%20shake%20trump%20main.png