Need phone number to Benefits center

Montereysunset

My son is off on disability ,he sadly developed Schitzephrenia and I am assisting him with all that needs to be doen until he is well enough to do it himself .
He recieved a letter to cobra his insurance but the phone number is not right ...it is 1-800-ups-1508 .
If anyone can give me the correct number it would be so much appreciated .Things are hard enough as it is with everything else going on .I tried calling the number it refers you too .
Thank you ,one greatfull mom !:confused:1

lost

I have always used the 1800 ups 1508 to get to the benefits line.
Its the only number I know for it.

Wtfups

Love being a UPSer💯
My son is off on disability ,he sadly developed Schitzephrenia and I am assisting him with all that needs to be doen until he is well enough to do it himself .
He recieved a letter to cobra his insurance but the phone number is not right ...it is 1-800-ups-1508 .
If anyone can give me the correct number it would be so much appreciated .Things are hard enough as it is with everything else going on .I tried calling the number it refers you too .
Thank you ,one greatfull mom !:confused:1
Sorry things are rough right now for you. You are a great mom. He's very lucky to have a good mom helping him. Ok.... You can go to the upsers.com website and sign in with his employee id number and add @ups.com after the employee number and say forgot password unless he knows his password..... Once you are logged in you can access literally anything you need from human resources to insurance stuff and time off requests and much more. Good luck.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
wait...

Aren't you the guy crying in the other thread?

Why didn't you have all this energy when the supes were punkin you?

shove-push.gif