Nervous on banks?

rickyb

im hoping for banking chaos.

ppl are so stupid. i cant believe people take out mortgages these days in cities like vancouver and toronto where its a million dollars for a house! the price is only tied to debts, its not based on population.

the same idiots that vote for corrupt politicians, the same idiots who entertain themselves like pigs when off work, the same idiots that go to dumbed down churches

vantexan

im hoping for banking chaos.

ppl are so stupid. i cant believe people take out mortgages these days in cities like vancouver and toronto where its a million dollars for a house! the price is only tied to debts, its not based on population.

the same idiots that vote for corrupt politicians, the same idiots who entertain themselves like pigs when off work, the same idiots that go to dumbed down churches
Can you please give us direction in how we should be spending our time? For example, is reading your posts a waste of my valuable time?

rickyb

Can you please give us direction in how we should be spending our time? For example, is reading your posts a waste of my valuable time?
do anything to change the world. learn about whats wrong and then make youtube videos, songs, call your representative, donate, put messages out there, run for office, protest.

the world is headed in teh wrong direction because most people are acting stupid and badly.

vantexan

do anything to change the world. learn about whats wrong and then make youtube videos, songs, call your representative, donate, put messages out there, run for office, protest.

the world is headed in teh wrong direction because most people are acting stupid and badly.
Then stop acting stupid and badly ricky. There, you're fixed.

vantexan

real mature bradley

if we dont change our ways, we will see hell on earth. people are already suffering but it will get worse and feel like hell.
People have and will always suffer and it wasn't or will be because of climate change or capitalism or whatever else you dream up.

rickyb

People have and will always suffer and it wasn't or will be because of climate change or capitalism or whatever else you dream up.
or nuclear war LOL

see the idiots who dont understand or misuse the bible to trick ppl think hell is in another life. but its not, its what will happen on earth if we dont change our ways.

Thebrownblob

1679751898383.jpeg