Nervous on banks?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • The shortfall is due to 'unrealized losses' like those which triggered the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank
  • A run on the banks would leave customers at nearly 200 institutions facing losses of up to $300 billion
  • The paper suggests 'recent declines in bank asset values very significantly increased the fragility of the US banking system'

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • The shortfall is due to 'unrealized losses' like those which triggered the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank
  • A run on the banks would leave customers at nearly 200 institutions facing losses of up to $300 billion
  • The paper suggests 'recent declines in bank asset values very significantly increased the fragility of the US banking system'
I heard today that there is 600 billion dollar gap in assists to dollars in the banks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“No losses associated with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank will be borne by the taxpayer.”..Joe Biden

Up In Smoke

What religion do most of the people belong to who run the banks? I believe they’re all Hindu right ? Like Goldman Sachs that’s clearly Indian
Huh? Goldman is a global investment bank. They do not offer savings, checking or any retail products. Goldman was established by a Jewish American family.

Over70irregs

I heard today that there is 600 billion dollar gap in assists to dollars in the banks
Pay the start with the leadership of svb Bank who sold all their shares shortly before it collapsed
We all know whoever is in-charge their friends and family get hooked up. They are following blueprint of past/present administrations.