Never again??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gee whiz, not a peep about all the killings in Africa that happen on a daily basis.
I guess it's not news worthy when it's muslim vs. muslim or muslim vs. christians.

texan

Great place to believe in:
Malaysia is in the lowest rating ever by Transparency International in the latest Corruption
Perception Index for 2010. Malaysia is seen plunging down in to serious corruption with an index score of 4.4,
the index has a range of 0 to 10, 0 being highly corrupt to 10 being very clean. An index score of 4.4 is deem to be a
"serious corruption score" and is rank at 56 out of 178 countries being rated.

wkmac

Great place to believe in:
Malaysia is in the lowest rating ever by Transparency International in the latest Corruption
Perception Index for 2010. Malaysia is seen plunging down in to serious corruption with an index score of 4.4,
the index has a range of 0 to 10, 0 being highly corrupt to 10 being very clean. An index score of 4.4 is deem to be a
"serious corruption score" and is rank at 56 out of 178 countries being rated.

Well at least Bush and Blair can never claim they weren't judged by their peers!

Throw in Obama and we got us 3 for 1. Now that's a deal!

804brown

Gee whiz, not a peep about all the killings in Africa that happen on a daily basis.
I guess it's not news worthy when it's muslim vs. muslim or muslim vs. christians.

One criminal at a time. I do believe that the president of Sudan has been charged with war crimes too.