Never change, Fred

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
educated enough to pass down information so you don't get any ideas to think for yourself

If you demonstrate good ideas by thinking for yourself and enroll in the management training program, you'll be implementing those good ideas in short order.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It wouldn't be so bad except that he said that his claims could be quantified and verified, and if by chance they can't be, just take his word for it. Go figure!

Wow, look at the pot call the kettle black. Almost everything you post is anecdotal. I can't post legal cases that were settled out of court that I know about because they're usually confidential, at least in terms of payout.

If I say something is true, it's true. And if I'm prognosticating or taking a WAG, I say so.

Unlike you, I'm not trying to hide a turd with a candy coating. You consistently cover for Fred's fun and games and take management's side at every opportunity.

R1a had you down pat, "Thunder". Shill/troll/lackey.

59 Dano

Wow, look at the pot call the kettle black. Almost everything you post is anecdotal.

And I label it as such and expect it to be treated as such. You post anecdotes, extrapolate them to ridiculous degrees, and proclaim them to be widespread despite no proof that they are.

I can't post legal cases that were settled out of court that I know about because they're usually confidential, at least in terms of payout.

LOL, of course!

It's just amazing how this has played out. "Search the cases and you'll see." OK, FedEx wins most of them. "Well, they settle most of them out of court." Can't find any proof of that, either. "Well, I could tell you all about them, but I won't."

You are the only person on the face of the earth who, when the proof says you're wrong, invokes double-secret invisible proof to allege you're right. You're a card, you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And I label it as such and expect it to be treated as such. You post anecdotes, extrapolate them to ridiculous degrees, and proclaim them to be widespread despite no proof that they are.

LOL, of course!

It's just amazing how this has played out. "Search the cases and you'll see." OK, FedEx wins most of them. "Well, they settle most of them out of court." Can't find any proof of that, either. "Well, I could tell you all about them, but I won't."

You are the only person on the face of the earth who, when the proof says you're wrong, invokes double-secret invisible proof to allege you're right. You're a card, you.

Yes, an ace.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If you demonstrate good ideas by thinking for yourself and enroll in the management training program, you'll be implementing those good ideas in short order.
You gotta' be out of your mind. Like Fred welcomes independent thinking.

Thanks for the laugh however.

59 Dano

You gotta' be out of your mind. Like Fred welcomes independent thinking.

Thanks for the laugh however.

Good grief, the entire ops manager interview is essentially them asking you in different ways to demonstrate critical thinking skills and independent thought to solve problems, achieve goals, and so on. I'm guessing the application process was too daunting.

Cactus

I'm guessing the application process was too daunting.
Just like you guess at everything else just to try and make yourself look all high and mighty.

bs%2Bartist%2Bcfocare.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Good grief, the entire ops manager interview is essentially them asking you in different ways to demonstrate critical thinking skills and independent thought to solve problems, achieve goals, and so on. I'm guessing the application process was too daunting.

"Critical thinking skills"? How about rote obedience and a willingness to lie for the company whenever necessary? Selling your soul is also a basic requirement.

You sound very "independent" as you repeat the FedEx mantra of BS over and over.

Cactus

"Critical thinking skills"? How about rote obedience and a willingness to lie for the company whenever necessary? Selling your soul is also a basic requirement.

You sound very "independent" as you repeat the FedEx mantra of BS over and over.
Dano's idea of "critical thinking skills" is learning how to bark and roll over.

59 Dano

Did you wash out of the ops management program, and this type of reactionary vitriol is your rationalization?