New 18 second rule for bulkhead door.

Z

ZQXC

We call it crazy leave; had a female center manager that rode that train often, until they let her go.

box_beeyotch

Yep. I mean I get it. Those of us that they can't get to they don't ride. The ones they can they ride hard everyday until they break.

I've seen more management take stress leave than Union employees though.

This job is only stressful if you let it be. With that being said, I've also had 2 previous center manager who had heart attacks in their early to mid 40s.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The 18 sec thing what a joke! Orion makes you dig through your truck to find the stop. One on 1000 shelf next on 8000 shelf next on 6000 shelf with a full truck jammed it takes 2-3 minutes to dig through the stuff to find the stop to save a 1/4 of a mile on the odometer.
Meanwhile your car is getting tagged in the hood.

UPSGUY72

I was called in to the office for the third day in a row yesterday morning.

This telematics report is what they chose to bring up this time. He quoted a bunch of numbers off a piece of paper, blah blah blah.

I just stood there and stared at him, deadpan, didn't say anything.

When he got done running his mouth about their "numbers" that have really no meaning in the real world, he finally asks, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to answer me?"

"Well, seeing as how neither I or the union recognize your numbers, you can keep saying whatever you like, I'm just going to stand here and ignore you until you bring up something that's based in reality, because those numbers do not represent the real world or what happens in it."

He started going off on how "UPS has done studies, and this is the standard." And my union steward stepped in and told him his numbers are a fantasy, and the union has never agreed to any of these numbers, nor do they recognize them, and then it became a huge hullabaloo lol

Another 20 minutes in the office for nothing but harassment.

We had a guy in the office a couple of weeks ago for filing 3 or 4 9.5 grievances and now the support was going have to explain to a panel why nothing is being done about.

The support started out saying something about his performance and the steward said the union doesn't recognize performance. The the sup said something about it being Orion fault and the steward said that's your problem not ours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a guy in the office a couple of weeks ago for filing 3 or 4 9.5 grievances and now the support was going have to explain to a panel why nothing is being done about.

The support started out saying something about his performance and the steward said the union doesn't recognize performance. The the sup said something about it being Orion fault and the steward said that's your problem not ours.

What the heck is a support?