New board software

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Weird, the signature lines look small and not as prominent on the mobile app, but on my laptop the sig line has the same size & color font as the actual post.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
As soon as I log in I get this page.

Untitled-1.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Read the error message at the top. It is letting you know you've had a password reset. You probably need to check your email and click on a link or something... If all else fails use the forgot password option.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app
That message has nothing to do with the error. That's a message from Last Pass, a password manager.

How Now Brown Cow

I think I finally figured out what was causing this. Let me know if you have any other problems.

I still don't think everything is right. I still don't have the like button. I don't have an agree button either, only disagree. Here is a snip of what I do have
259zfvd.jpg

but I can edit now. Thanks!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Trying to change Avatar and I keep getting a message saying choose an avatar of 10 kb or less. 10 kb? That's awfully small.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Trying to change Avatar and I keep getting a message saying choose an avatar of 10 kb or less. 10 kb? That's awfully small.

We've been having some problems with attachment file sizes. Earlier today images were actually breaking so I had to disable an image optimization addon we were using. The file size change must have happened when that addon was disabled.

I just manually set the avatar size to 10 mb. Let me know if that's not big enough.