New Bostrom Feeder seat

Brown Now

You can see the original equipment seat on passenger side.

F62FE7A7-7574-4798-8368-CFC2E8BD5326.jpeg
0D06E249-3FE2-4A25-85BB-CAC779757BB6.jpeg
EDA30926-274E-4C04-B422-C0719650470A.jpeg

Has anyone had any of the newly designed Bostrom seats installed at their location? The drivers at CACH are pushing back on these, but according to Automotive, they’ve been in the system for over a year now in other parts of the country with no complaints.

They’re 2-2 1/2 inches shorter in the leg then the original seats and you just can’t get comfortable in them. It feels like you’re sliding out of the seat and you keep pushing yourself back. Bostrom redesigned per corporate and are made of a more durable fabric. They carry the exact same part number as the old seat, but have been redesigned.

Johney

The seat in the KW I drive was replaced about a year ago and it doesn't look like that. Looks more like the pass side but with armrests on both sides.

Indecisi0n

29 years buddy and pushing 2 million accident free miles. If you’re not Feeder, and you don’t have to push 500-600 miles a day, then your comments not necessary.
Lots of miles . We are bombarded with off the street hires and they complain about EVERYTHING and it gets annoying just hearing it .

I don't do that many miles do maybe a slightly shorter seat does make a difference in your case . Much love !

Brown Now

Lots of miles . We are bombarded with off the street hires and they complain about EVERYTHING and it gets annoying just hearing it .

I don't do that many miles do maybe a slightly shorter seat does make a difference in your case . Much love !
I personally do not have one in my cream puff, but I also don’t spill coffee and cigarettes on it either. I take very good care of my assigned tractor, but seats do wear out.

It was brought to my attention as I’m CHSP and I was skeptical, but after using one I can personally tell you, I will do everything in my power to preserve the seat in my assigned tractor. You don’t want one of these.

Brown Now

Larger boys will not like this at all.
If you’re tall, you’re going to struggle to get comfortable. I’m 6’3 and I kept finding myself pushing myself into the seat back. You feel like you’re sliding out of the seat. The tall and heavy set guys are really going to have a field day.

542thruNthru

Looks the same to me in that first pic.

If we take your AC away will it feel more comfortable.

I'll be sure to demand better seats for feedha at the next contract proposal meeting. ;)