New Congress

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Rick Scott asked state law enforcement to investigate Broward County election officials because of potential “rampant [voter] fraud,” even though monitors from his own administration say they have seen none in that county.
“Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time,” Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell wrote in an email on Saturday. Scott is the state’s current governor and the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate with a narrow lead over incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.)
That assessment, which was first reported by the Miami Herald, jives with that given by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which said Friday it has also seen no allegations of fraud.

Rick Scott's monitors agree with state cops: No Florida voter fraud

It will be fine

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Rick Scott asked state law enforcement to investigate Broward County election officials because of potential “rampant [voter] fraud,” even though monitors from his own administration say they have seen none in that county.
“Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time,” Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell wrote in an email on Saturday. Scott is the state’s current governor and the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate with a narrow lead over incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.)
That assessment, which was first reported by the Miami Herald, jives with that given by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which said Friday it has also seen no allegations of fraud.

Rick Scott's monitors agree with state cops: No Florida voter fraud
They’re just setting the stage for 2020. Broward will come in late again and they can cry foul when Florida goes blue thanks to amendment 4.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Commissioner already admitted to mixing rejected ballots back in with accepted ballots. Pretty easy to find a Democrat judge to back them up.

Wife got home and comandeered the TV but just before she did I saw some news blurb about her getting arrested, as in actually put in handcuffs. Anyone have any info?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Democrats wearing disguises and voting more than once were responsible for Republican losses in tight congressional elections.
Trump claimed, without providing any evidence, that blatant use of fake voters in disguise had swung close elections.
"When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It's really a disgrace what’s going on," Trump said.

Disguised 'illegal' voters cost Republicans midterm victories: Trump

Box Ox

Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Democrats wearing disguises and voting more than once were responsible for Republican losses in tight congressional elections.
Trump claimed, without providing any evidence, that blatant use of fake voters in disguise had swung close elections.
"When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It's really a disgrace what’s going on," Trump said.

Somebody sounds a little uptight. Wonder what's on his mind these days.

It will be fine

Why do “conservatives” support a clown that doesn’t support democracy again? He’s attempting to delegitimize the elections in the world’s foremost democracy. What a disgrace.

Box Ox

He’s attempting to delegitimize the elections in the world’s foremost democracy.

Dude is totally losing his :censored2: because he knows what's coming for him and/or his family over the next few weeks and months. Mueller's report is almost done, there might already be sealed indictments ready to go if he tries anything, and the House Democrats are about to use every majority power in the book to see what he's been up to over the past several months/years/decades. And if he's going down, he's going to take as much of the ship down with him as he can.

Benben

My money is on Stone going down and Trump becoming a laughing stock when his taxes are released and everyone finds out the "billionaire" is leveraged up to his yellow teeth and Russian banks/firms hold most those notes!

I personally can not wait to see what McConnell has to say when we all find out Trump hasn't paid a dollar in Fed taxes for decades!

Don't forget about Jared and Jr. in all this...There's a possibility those two are in some deep shiznit! One has given testimony to both congress as well as the special investigator and the other had some weird crap with a few middle eastern clowns last year!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dude is totally losing his :censored2: because he knows what's coming for him and/or his family over the next few weeks and months. Mueller's report is almost done, there might already be sealed indictments ready to go if he tries anything, and the House Democrats are about to use every majority power in the book to see what he's been up to over the past several months/years/decades. And if he's going down, he's going to take as much of the ship down with him as he can.
He's been going down every day since the day he announced his candidacy . He always lands on top and rubs the dimhopefulpredictions in your face. Muellers been done. If he has anything its a joke, all that money spent with what he's got, I'd drag my feet releasing too.

My money is on Stone going down and Trump becoming a laughing stock when his taxes are released and everyone finds out the "billionaire" is leveraged up to his yellow teeth and Russian banks/firms hold most those notes!

I personally can not wait to see what McConnell has to say when we all find out Trump hasn't paid a dollar in Fed taxes for decades!

Don't forget about Jared and Jr. in all this...There's a possibility those two are in some deep shiznit! One has given testimony to both congress as well as the special investigator and the other had some weird crap with a few middle eastern clowns last year!

DIMS GONE WILD!!
Can you make up some more smilet for tomorrow?

Benben

He's been going down every day since the day he announced his candidacy . He always lands on top and rubs the dimhopefulpredictions in your face. Muellers been done. If he has anything its a joke, all that money spent with what he's got, I'd drag my feet releasing too.

You can not this stupid right? Nobody can!

How many indictments thus far? How many guilty pleas? How many convictions? How many have flipped to become state's witness? He is now at Stone and Trump himself. Oh, the shiznit is about to get real!

Ever since Paris, Trump has been meeting with his lawyers for hours and hours. I'd bet you every conversation starts with, "your :censored2:ed."

When we all get to see the taxes. The analysis will be done on how the tax reform so greatly benefits Trump, his off spring with their broods and his kind of trust fund, silver spoon babies! I hope and pray we truly get the changes the Liar-In-Chief has been promising for years and I doubt your gonna like it!

BTW, you are truly some kind of stupid!

Box Ox

Trump knows what he's done, and what Mueller has probably found. And he's not even trying to hide how scared and angry he is about it anymore.

Benben

I still don't get how you or anybody can admire or defend this self serving, womanizing, adulterous, lying sociopath!

He represents YOU! You do realize that right? The US has become the laughingstock of the entire world! Even the North Koreans are laughing at this point!

Mr. BONE-SPURS CAN NOT EVEN TAKE 2 HOURS TO HONOR THE DEAD VETERANS BECAUSE OF A LITTLE RAIN!

Have some self respect man!

BrownFlush

You can not this stupid right? Nobody can!

How many indictments thus far? How many guilty pleas? How many convictions? How many have flipped to become state's witness? He is now at Stone and Trump himself. Oh, the shiznit is about to get real!

Ever since Paris, Trump has been meeting with his lawyers for hours and hours. I'd bet you every conversation starts with, "your :censored2:ed."

When we all get to see the taxes. The analysis will be done on how the tax reform so greatly benefits Trump, his off spring with their broods and his kind of trust fund, silver spoon babies! I hope and pray we truly get the changes the Liar-In-Chief has been promising for years and I doubt your gonna like it!

DIMS GONE WILD!!
Hey man thanks. Didn't even have to wait till tomorrow!
This smilet is amazing!

BrownFlush

I still don't get how you or anybody can admire or defend this self serving, womanizing, adulterous, lying sociopath!

He represents YOU! You do realize that right? The US has become the laughingstock of the entire world! Even the North Koreans are laughing at this point!

Mr. BONE-SPURS CAN NOT EVEN TAKE 2 HOURS HONOR THE DEAD VETERANS BECAUSE OF A LITTLE RAIN!

Have some self respect man!
DIMS GONE WILD!!
Keep the smilet comin'!

Benben

Hey, when you are ready to bring facts with you we'll listen. Until then you are just a waste of perfectly good oxygen!

Box Ox

DIMS GONE WILD!!
Can you make up some more smilet for tomorrow?

DIMS GONE WILD!!
Hey man thanks. Didn't even have to wait till tomorrow!
This smilet is amazing!

No, thats what every non normal libturd , irrational American has been screaming at the top of their lungs for over two years.
You been livin' in a cave?

It's OK to admit you don't have anything for us but name calling and noise.

BrownFlush

It's OK to admit you don't have anything for us but name calling and noise.
No name calling here. Not enough room to quote the noise.

Trump knows what he's done, and what Mueller has probably found. And he's not even trying to hide how scared and angry he is about it anymore.
You can tell these statements are fact and not opinion .