New Contract- Pay Progression

Box Ox

5 year progression.

Lower starting rate.

Lower top rate.

I'm thinking shorter progression for new drivers. $20-25 an hour is still a lot of money to a part timer making $10-$11 an hour for crappy 4am work. Especially to those who have never been paid at a driver rate. Make it 2-3 years to $25 top rate and part timers who vote for it will be enough to push it through.

PT Car Washer

I'm thinking shorter progression for new drivers. $20-25 an hour is still a lot of money to a part timer making $10-$11 an hour for crappy 4am work. Especially to those who have never been paid at a driver rate. Make it 2-3 years to $25 top rate and part timers who vote for it will be enough to push it through.
PTers don't vote. But as long as it doesn't effect current FTers it will pass.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm brand new to the union... Where do I get information about how to get involved?? I don't think a lot of new people know how to get involved... At least at my hub, union information is kinda rare...
Actually it's all posted on the bulletin board. In every center.

Inthegame

I'm brand new to the union... Where do I get information about how to get involved?? I don't think a lot of new people know how to get involved... At least at my hub, union information is kinda rare...
Find your union bulletin board. Go to the next General Membership meeting. Ask questions at the meeting or call your the steward listed on the board.