New Contract- Pay Progression

Nike

I say cut all part time jobs they are useless anyway. Find a way to merge existing part time jobs so that we just have full time positions. Work both sorts starting wage 14 an hour.

Also opens the door for older drivers who probably dont need to be driving anymore to come back to the hub without a huge pay hit. Get our young guys in the field and evolve this company to compete with our rivals and new competetion. Get rid of dumb crap like orion give drivers GPS or smart phones. If i was running this company it would be more efficient, better pay for all employess and i would slowy cut the fat. Aka overthe hill employees and slugs.

Sent using BrownCafe App

iDontWorkAtUps

Yeah have the drivers working 18 hours a day great idea. Itll save so much money with all that OT. Sounds good but you'd go broke in a week.

HardknocksUPSer

I say cut all part time jobs they are useless anyway. Find a way to merge existing part time jobs so that we just have full time positions. Work both sorts starting wage 14 an hour.

Also opens the door for older drivers who probably dont need to be driving anymore to come back to the hub without a huge pay hit. Get our young guys in the field and evolve this company to compete with our rivals and new competetion. Get rid of dumb crap like orion give drivers GPS or smart phones. If i was running this company it would be more efficient, better pay for all employess and i would slowy cut the fat. Aka overthe hill employees and slugs.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sure the hell glad you ain't runnin it!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You just can't help yourself, can you? Care to provide one instance of the union "skimming" money out of benefit plans? I didn't think so.
Then give the members that money.

I'm not saying they are totally screwing us but there's a reason they want control of all that money also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sure it depends on the area but they honestly are in many areas. Tried to hire like 15 last summer I think and only had about a dozen apply. No one from the inside wanted to do it and 2-3 of those 12 didn't make it and 2-3 more have quit. Trying to hire 10 more. Not having much luck.