New Contract Proposals

Tony Q

Ups Has Proposed To Union To Cap Part-time Wages At Top Rate Of 16.50hr Including Air Drivers. Apparently This Might Not Affect Part-timers Already Working Or Out Of Progression. Also, A Christmas Bonus Of $5,000 One Time Payout Along With No Other Wage Increases For Next Six Years During The Life Of New Contract For All Hourly Employees Full-time And Part-time.
No offense but the proposals were last year. Its a little late in the game now. The two minute warning is in effect, and we are looking at over time. What you are talking about happens in the preseason. Forgive me for the sports analogy, but I thought would help you out.

take your time

Ups Has Proposed To Union To Cap Part-time Wages At Top Rate Of 16.50hr Including Air Drivers. Apparently This Might Not Affect Part-timers Already Working Or Out Of Progression. Also, A Christmas Bonus Of $5,000 One Time Payout Along With No Other Wage Increases For Next Six Years During The Life Of New Contract For All Hourly Employees Full-time And Part-time.

Where are you getting this info from? Or are you just LARPING.

over9five

Staff member
There have been requests to delete this unsubstantiated post, but as we have no way of knowing if ANY post is true or not, I won't.

Hopefully, all you adults KNOW not to believe everything you read on the internet....