New Diad 6

BrownFury

I just want a cellphone like diad where i can put in my back pocket. Not like the ones they give helpers during peak, but with a rfid scanner on it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why do they even need DIADS? Nobody has to sign for anything anymore and UPS don't pay claims so why even bother to scan stuff?
Easy Pops. The diad is also navigating the next stop.

Watch the goobers in charge make the thing so small, everyone has to lean into it to see. Engineering caused crashing.

Est.1998

Why do they even need DIADS? Nobody has to sign for anything anymore and UPS don't pay claims so why even bother to scan stuff?
One time mine died and for my last 30 stops i delivered without the diad. Logged everything when i got back to the building.

rod

Retired 22 years
How else would they send us constant text messages and show us our manifest for the day in the complete wrong order?
They used to just call one of your pickups and have them relay a message. If you knew your customers good you could always say you never got it.

pkgdriver

I used one for a few hours.

Lots of steps to deliver a damn package versus the ease of the 5.
5 is a bit quicker. As of late the 6 is lagging/buffering more than it used to. The 6 should have you scan,res or com, FD etc or CIR then stop complete. not really more steps. COD’s more steps. Whats a COD some of you say? Some nice things on it..some worse as of now. The map screen is nice if you are running a route cold.

pkgdriver

Easy Pops. The diad is also navigating the next stop.

Watch the goobers in charge make the thing so small, everyone has to lean into it to see. Engineering caused crashing.
DIAD 6 picture in this thread.

Nice big screen you can pinch in/out and see your deliveries throughout your route. Fast too.
DC30E9C1-4DE0-416B-B923-85476EF7F33D.png

Last edited: