New Diad

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by sikidiki, Mar 16, 2019.

1. When I'm having a bad day I swear at my DIAD. my customers love when I do that. And o always say I hope you can hear me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Maybe you can tell us what xtr/dot means.
    IMG-20190530-094026-picsay.jpg

3. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

Ah I see you are running Orion.

Brave

4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Not my picture actually but yes I run Orion because we can't turn it off here. Plus it drops my stop count.

5. Bluefootedoobie

Bluefootedoobie Damage Inc.

Ya, idk what the xdot is; the navigation is way too distracting in ways that it has the label telling us the person’s full name instead of the address numbers in bold print. Ex. “Michael John Black 40w420 state st.” Like, just show us the address numbers not some line of small unnecessary text.

6. DiadDude

DiadDude Active Member

This usually indicates there is an error in configuration that the DIAD uses to talk to the system that sends your manifest. It sounds like most are seeing this message with ORION, but are still getting their manifest, so I don't know what would be triggering that to show up now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Tsunades Curves

Tsunades Curves New Member

Be nice if you can charge the better on road especially during peak

8. OKLABob

OKLABob Member

The diads now are indestructible what happens when you drop one of these bad boys.

9. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

Omfg I remember being a crazy cover guy trying to run my butt off and driving down a road trying to look at the old fat diad, and dropping it out the door at 40mph. I about :censored2: my pants. Stopped and went and got it it still worked

10. OKLABob

OKLABob Member

Dude I’ve left my diad on the back bumper I don’t know how many times and drove to my next stop just to realize it was gone and every single time it has been there and still functional. I drop mine at least once a day and never fails it always works!

11. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

Notice the bottom right screen button shows map nav. This means RDO is gone. You still have RDO? Lucky!

12. OKLABob

OKLABob Member

Forced to follow Orion. I don’t mind it it’s better then scrolling through all day I just look at my stop and drive to it. One stop at a time baby.

13. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

At by building, stewards say to just run commits straight and skip the ground if there’s excessive airs or late start, then company can touch us.

Then go back and run the misc random stops or add them in through the day.

Easy way to waste an hour/extra hour of OT by backtracking and only have 20-25 stops off by 11.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

It also still works if it gets dropped in a mud hole also

15. newanryland

newanryland Member

At least it's got a QWERTY keyboard

16. newanryland

newanryland Member

002.jpg

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      329.2 KB
      Views:
  17. newanryland

newanryland Member

Is there front facing camera on this DIAD?

18. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

Well... they’re a cell phone, so yes.

19. yaran

yaran New Member

You get Edd by scanning any package in your package car

20. yaran

yaran New Member

I’ve been using it for a few weeks. My center got 18 boards in for beta testing

Attached Files: