New Diad

542thruNthru

Every DIAD in the history of UPS has had a speaker and a microphone.

Maybe you can tell us what xtr/dot means.
IMG-20190530-094026-picsay.jpg

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
Ya, idk what the xdot is; the navigation is way too distracting in ways that it has the label telling us the person’s full name instead of the address numbers in bold print. Ex. “Michael John Black 40w420 state st.” Like, just show us the address numbers not some line of small unnecessary text.

KoennenTiger

The diads now are indestructible what happens when you drop one of these bad boys.

Omfg I remember being a crazy cover guy trying to run my butt off and driving down a road trying to look at the old fat diad, and dropping it out the door at 40mph. I about :censored2: my pants. Stopped and went and got it it still worked

OKLABob

Omfg I remember being a crazy cover guy trying to run my butt off and driving down a road trying to look at the old fat diad, and dropping it out the door at 40mph. I about :censored2: my pants. Stopped and went and got it it still worked
Dude I’ve left my diad on the back bumper I don’t know how many times and drove to my next stop just to realize it was gone and every single time it has been there and still functional. I drop mine at least once a day and never fails it always works!

OKLABob

Notice the bottom right screen button shows map nav. This means RDO is gone. You still have RDO? Lucky!
Forced to follow Orion. I don’t mind it it’s better then scrolling through all day I just look at my stop and drive to it. One stop at a time baby.

WTFm8

On some air routes turn by turn will have you running your 12:00 commits before you finish your 10:30 commits. Going to be a lot of late air if management tries to enforce it.

At by building, stewards say to just run commits straight and skip the ground if there’s excessive airs or late start, then company can touch us.

Then go back and run the misc random stops or add them in through the day.

Easy way to waste an hour/extra hour of OT by backtracking and only have 20-25 stops off by 11.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Dude I’ve left my diad on the back bumper I don’t know how many times and drove to my next stop just to realize it was gone and every single time it has been there and still functional. I drop mine at least once a day and never fails it always works!
It also still works if it gets dropped in a mud hole also

yaran

No more butt clip either, you have to use a pouch now, supposedly they are making the diad holder/charger so you can see the screen for the Turn by turn navigation they are implementing. No more getting EDD either. Just a few things ive heard. Also an actual qwerty keybord, not alphabetical anymore, how long is that gonna take to get used to? lol
You get Edd by scanning any package in your package car

yaran

I’ve been using it for a few weeks. My center got 18 boards in for beta testing

Attachments

• A30D3586-5DA1-469D-824D-6D9BB298B675.jpeg
    A30D3586-5DA1-469D-824D-6D9BB298B675.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 244