New Diad

MC0493

Just getting the new holder/chargers for diad 5 here as well. They tell us at the pcm and via message to avoid in cab distractions yet now we have turn by turn navigation we can stare at. Uhh ok. I suppose it's handy if you're on a route blind.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Just getting the new holder/chargers for diad 5 here as well. They tell us at the pcm and via message to avoid in cab distractions yet now we have turn by turn navigation we can stare at. Uhh ok. I suppose it's handy if you're on a route blind.
They aren't handy on blind routes either. It will have you driving in circles and doing unsafe acts like residential backing. The navigation is based on orion so you know it's gonna be garbage.

JustDeliverIt

Someone in management told me that the turn-by-turn navigation will be the only way you can run your route.

Go in back and sort the truck by shelf in EDD order. The navigation will work only in Orion order but you can still scan and deliver the packages in any order you want.

And if you mark your next stop, the navigation will lead you there next.

MC0493

They aren't handy on blind routes either. It will have you driving in circles and doing unsafe acts like residential backing. The navigation is based on orion so you know it's gonna be garbage.
Depends on the route i suppose. I was out blind using just mapnav and it kind of got the job done. But orion doesn't really work on an in town route so there i'm sure its an issue. I just recently got my own route so no more of that bs thankfully.