New driver helper

I was hired as a driver helper last week and already did the training a few days ago. My coordinator has yet to call me, and everytime I try to call that person isn' accepting calls I call from 5 A.M until 2 P.M every 30 minutes. Tomorrow is my 4th consecutive day without work. Will I be fired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C4B296C4-2402-4134-8A43-CEF6B6411B1A.png
I was hired as a driver helper last week and already did the training a few days ago. My coordinator has yet to call me, and everytime I try to call that person isn' accepting calls I call from 5 A.M until 2 P.M every 30 minutes. Tomorrow is my 4th consecutive day without work. Will I be fired?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Why would you be fired?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fired? They need fresh meat.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Well, this is ridiculous. Im going to a second job since UPS is playing games.
When they call you and tell you where and when to meet up with your driver, tell em "yeah yeah, sounds good". Don't show up, when they call you asking where you are, tell them that you are definitely at the meeting location.

Siveriano

at my center i tell the helper to just show everyday to our center office. so far so good. all of them have been working every day all day, management want us to "train" them.

John Boy

Well, this is ridiculous. Im going to a second job since UPS is playing games.
They're known to do this. Honestly, if you aren't trying to make this a career after peak and the other job is still available I would take the other. They probably told you that you'll be working a ton of set hours which isn't true. Some days you may work 2.5 hours, others 5. A lot of hurry up and wait goes on. Best of luck.