New Driver, Made An Account To Ask This Question

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Just hold it. With practice you can work up to 30-40 hours without peeing...Jeez...youngsters these days, always wanting to pee where and when they want too, like it is a human right or something...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There are. But like in the summer when you've gotta drink lots of water, do you break off like once every 30 minutes to use the restroom?

you could do like an old cover driver that used to run mine when I was off

piss in the back corner of the truck

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Depends on the route. Out in the woods I’ll just pull over right to the side of the highway and whip it out standing at the bottom step. Really not a bad idea to keep an empty Gatorade bottle in your bag through, emergencies do happen. If you do piss in a bottle just put it in two dr bags and throw it away

rod

Retired 22 years
It isn't necessary to have to pee in a bottle. Lots of city parks have restrooms. Fire Stations. Construction sites. Most anyplace will accommodate you if you ask nice.

Shiftless

Back in the day "Easy Leaker" was the best choice and now today they have "The Whizdom Personal Urinary Device" that allow you to relieve your self at your Sole!

So, stop, Enjoy the view, all while making your Bladder Gladder!

bbsam

Staff member
B2584F50-C225-4E6B-884A-E6B87328C537.png

empty once a month

Hobizzle

Personally I use an extra long catheter that is lined out the side door. You get weird looks when you deliver with a 7ft tube dragging behind you but it’s all about your metrics and time. Just make sure to insert the catheter before you start driving and ensue it’s not dumping into the truck.

Hobizzle

Honestly I thought it was pretty standard procedure to be pissing in the back of the truck. I don’t think I’ve ever stopped specifically to pee.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There are simply a lot of portable restrooms here. at least 1 per neighborhood. The city is gentrifying fast and all that new construction means free residential restrooms.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I've qualified and been a swing driver for the past month or so. I didn't know who or where to ask this, but I found this forum so here goes:

I need to drink more water. But when I do, I've gotta pee. It's not always possible to pee in a business when you're doing resi's all afternoon.

So where do you "go"? I've been peeing in empty bottles but it takes time to grab the bottle, open the bulk door, unscrew the cap, undo my pants, aim, and go. I steal empty bottles from other truck's trash bins before I leave in the mornings. I always throw them away.

With the summer coming up, I know I need a plan. So what do people do here? I feel like an idiot for asking this but it's a real issue.

If this is trolling then then that's off. This is one of the funnier one I've seen. If it's not trolling just pee in the bottles. Dont worry about speed. Please dont be a runner gunner.

myback

I've qualified and been a swing driver for the past month or so. I didn't know who or where to ask this, but I found this forum so here goes:

I need to drink more water. But when I do, I've gotta pee. It's not always possible to pee in a business when you're doing resi's all afternoon.

So where do you "go"? I've been peeing in empty bottles but it takes time to grab the bottle, open the bulk door, unscrew the cap, undo my pants, aim, and go. I steal empty bottles from other truck's trash bins before I leave in the mornings. I always throw them away.

With the summer coming up, I know I need a plan. So what do people do here? I feel like an idiot for asking this but it's a real issue.
The world is my toilet