New fiscal year. Where are the cuts?

overflowed

I didn't hear this. I'll have to call my CE manager friend. I think this is fantastic news. I never agreed with having them separate. I've always thought it created a divisive atmosphere in stations with an "us" against them feeling.
was one of the reasons we we told they wanted to kill it. Too much, "well this is not our issue this is an express issue.."

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
was one of the reasons we we told they wanted to kill it. Too much, "well this is not our issue this is an express issue.."

Additionally, they were having problems with workgroup sizes. Some managers had workgroups that were too big, others had them too small. Agree that the CE division was goofy.

CJinx

we were told it got too top heavy with management. lol
I'm not surprised at that. If you don't count the package handlers, my station has more managers than employees. Somehow justified by assigning package handlers under managers who otherwise don't have anyone to manage, which is funny when they don't even work the same shift. :confused2:

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
My sta. has a max. of 3 mgrs. 1 sr., 2 ops.
The sta. runs just fine when none of them are there during the Am or, the Pm.

luke

The beginning of the fiscal year just means more cavity searches conducted by TSA. Spread your cheeks and lift your sack.

Sent using BrownCafe App