New Hire mania.

Yozh69

New hires aren't staying more than a few months at a time at my station. management is so hard of for bodies that they're hiring extra people just to stand around on deck and wait for people to quit. We don't even bother learning names anymore. anyone else experiencing this?

I was hired last August and am already looking as I'm just not getting the hours they promised. Love the job and the folks I work with are great but can't keep making what works out to be minimum wage.

bbsam

Staff member
Odd thing is that word about how bad Express is must be getting around. Used to have Ground drivers heading there every other month, now not so much. The ones who did leave have reported back much that is commented on here. They do say that dealing.with the envelopes is much easier.

hypo hanna

Odd thing is that word about how bad Express is must be getting around. Used to have Ground drivers heading there every other month, now not so much. The ones who did leave have reported back much that is commented on here. They do say that dealing.with the envelopes is much easier.
That's sad when you can't even poach off one of your fellow opco's.