New Hire Transfer

Hello, I just recently started as a full time delivery driver about 2 weeks ago at a hub over an hour away. A full time package delivery driver position opened up at the hub about 15 minutes away from me and in the area I know. Is there anyway I can transfer if I didn't make book yet or what is the best way to try and get this job close to me? Thanks for the help

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello, I just recently started as a full time delivery driver about 2 weeks ago at a hub over an hour away. A full time package delivery driver position opened up at the hub about 15 minutes away from me and in the area I know. Is there anyway I can transfer if I didn't make book yet or what is the best way to try and get this job close to me? Thanks for the help

I doubt they would let you transfer if you haven't made book yet. As for any transfer it depends on what your supplement says

Any time comrade
CrazyHarryExplosion09.gif

Brisket

All of the help you have gotten so far, your training Sup may not take kindly to having you waste their time, and remember you have not made book yet, First things first, make book and lock in the company seniority.

I see your point, but as others have said, there are people that would do damn near anything to get this chance to be A ft driver.

I was just wondering, I am grateful for the job its just the commute adds another 2 and half hours on to my day. Ill try and make book and then go from there. Even everyone at the hub is surprised and shocked as to how far I'm driving for this job. I applied for an opening closer to home but they put me in this hub much farther away. I think everyone would rather have a 15 min commute instead of hour and 15

ManInBrown

There's a few drivers in my center that drive 2+ hours round trip everyday. The one told me he doesn't want to transfer to the center around the corner from him because he doesn't want to cover drive again.

I wish I could, working out of NYC, cant afford to move closer. I'll just bust my ass and make book as soon as I can and see what happens with transferring