New hires screwing up my pph?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where can I find a copy of that?

J/K. I read the master and the supplement and I see that it doesn't say anything about pph. I noticed it also doesn't say when we'll get our retro checks. Any ideas? :lol:

I agree. It's never safe to gamble on a fart.
What local?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I started a few months ago as a (trailer) loader. Recently at my hub one of the new hires will randomly come into my trailer and scan everything on the rollers while they are flipping labels, tell me everything is scanned and then leave without loading a single box. I scan each package myself again. Will these scans count towards my PPH? or is this guy screwing me?
After he leaves, start taking the packages he scanned and put them in other trailers.

bumped

I started a few months ago as a (trailer) loader. Recently at my hub one of the new hires will randomly come into my trailer and scan everything on the rollers while they are flipping labels, tell me everything is scanned and then leave without loading a single box. I scan each package myself again. Will these scans count towards my PPH? or is this guy screwing me?

Do you get paid more for a higher PPH?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Load at a safe and effective matter while making sure each parcel gets in the right PC. Let the Sups worry about #s...they don't mean a dang thing to a package handler

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That new hire has got it figured out. When they start laying off seasonals at the start of the month. They keep him because his scan count is off the charts.

MrBates

Pph is like sporh. It's something you worry about when your trying to qualify. If your a teamster, let management worry about that stuff.

My ORS tried to draw up a conversation about my numbers once. It kind of went like this...