New movie

over9five

Staff member
You would think "Next Day Air" is a trademark, and UPS would have to approve this?

Somehow I don't think they would...

UPSNewbie

With certain kinds of people in our world, somebody will believe that and have paranoia instilled into them about UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ups.com lists NDA as UPS Next Day Air®

Wikipedia defines trademarks as follows:

A trademark or trade mark,[1] identified by the symbols (not yet registered) and ® (registered), or mark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization or other legal entity to identify that the products and/or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source of origin, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities. A trademark is a type of intellectual property, and typically a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, or a combination of these elements.[2] There is also a range of non-conventional trademarks comprising marks which do not fall into these standard categories.

I also think we will see a title change for that movie really soon.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just saw the movie, "Hotel for dogs". I think UPS had way too much time on their hands with product placement in this movie. Just about every scene outside had a UPS pkg car parked or driving. It even opened with a pkg car driving through a puddle and splashing a guy sitting on a bench. That is the ultimate, crappy customer, revenge, if you ask me.:surprised:

a pkg car driving through a puddle and splashing a guy sitting on a bench. That is the ultimate, crappy customer, revenge, if you ask me.:surprised:
That does sound sweat, but to me the ultimate "crappy customer" revenge would be to make it obvious that you intentionally slowed down enough to NOT splash them. Then they have to think that you are a really good guy, and their inner guilt will hound them EVER time they see a UPS truck.

Love your enemies, it'll drive 'em nuts.

over9five

Staff member
Remember "George of the Jungle"?

That had awesome UPS placement! The crate with George in it, Intl ASD, Over 70 label!

Hysterical!!!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That does sound sweat, but to me the ultimate "crappy customer" revenge would be to make it obvious that you intentionally slowed down enough to NOT splash them. Then they have to think that you are a really good guy, and their inner guilt will hound them EVER time they see a UPS truck.

Love your enemies, it'll drive 'em nuts.

Remember "George of the Jungle"?

That had awesome UPS placement! The crate with George in it, Intl ASD, Over 70 label!

Hysterical!!!!!

This is exactly why I like this forum. I made one post and got two points of view in return. Gotta love the diversity we have here.

BrownPR215

What Can Brown Do To You!
I don't care about the title but why damage the reputation of my beautiful, friendly, fun loving, and law abiding fellow citizens of Philadelphia?

And I started out as an air driver so I know thats not possible anyways! :wink2: