New pay

Wut

Littlecock

I can see how you are struggling with this new job you have. Your level of maturity isn't high enough. See if you can re-admit yourself to high school and try again.

And you're wrong about my anatomy. It's non-existent. So in case you can't figure that out, you're responding to a woman who can do your job better than you and doesn't complain. :happy-very:

Wut

U are ok with being treated like a bitch i am not

No, when I am treated poorly I take it up to the right people. You want to start a part timer revolution but you're not even in the union yet. Calm down, take some deep breaths, and after your 30 days if you are still around attend the meetings and state your points like a mature adult. If you go into those meetings like you post on these forums, you are going to get the exact response that you get here.

You cannot handle this job. That is a fact. I don't feel like I'm being "treated like a bitch" every day because I can handle the work load. There are more crappy days than good days, but when my breaking point comes I will quit.

CAFAL

Re: Damn

I want the union to know i am around part timers are ok with the abuse. I am not. If a box passes my trucks y should i get yelled at? If i load a truck y should i be yelled at for staying in a little longer? I was never told i was gonna be abused and under pressure

Just do your job. Then you will control the abuse

BLACKBALLED

Ups is a stepping stone for some, an extra paycheck for others and better choice insurance for families working Full time with high Premiums, if you come in do your job and stay long enough you can become a driver, work your way to top pay which is $30+, none of us have to be where we are at, it is our choice, some need the benefits, some the extra pay and some with high hopes of getting that big check but never had the patience to get a degree in college, life is what you put in to it, UPS is not for everyone and it sounds like it is not for you, I believe in hard work and you sound like most that come in to ups today, Lazy and Spoiled.

flipstyle9

Ups is a stepping stone for some, an extra paycheck for others and better choice insurance for families working Full time with high Premiums, if you come in do your job and stay long enough you can become a driver, work your way to top pay which is $30+, none of us have to be where we are at, it is our choice, some need the benefits, some the extra pay and some with high hopes of getting that big check but never had the patience to get a degree in college, life is what you put in to it, UPS is not for everyone and it sounds like it is not for you, I believe in hard work and you sound like most that come in to ups today, Lazy and Spoiled.

Funny how everyone uses "lazy". Weak ass argument

packageguy

FLIPSTYLE9----- Did you make your book yet? what's funny you knew what the pay was when they hired you. now here BITCHING, just quit.

gostillerz

Funny how everyone uses "lazy". Weak ass argument

Stupid would be better.

YOU accepted a job at whatever pay rate you got. YOU accepted a job knowing the physical nature of it. You have no argument, as we've been doing the exact same job for more than what..15 days?

I started in the spring of 08 making $8.50. Now, I make $14 loading, $18 driving ground, $25 driving air, with full benefits.

Since you hate this job so much, maybe your time would be better served applying for a job you like, as opposed to whining on here.

Socrates

It's not a troll if there's an actual lesson to be learned -- and not just someone saying "You're all :censored2: and :censored2:, I could kick all your *****es" etc etc.

The lesson here: shut the , and work. If you can't handle it--transfer out, or quit. If you transfer, it could be better....or it could be worse. The pay is the pay, and the work is the work. The center isn't going to spend 7 million dollars for new equipment just so we can bring in more sissies.

Last edited by a moderator: