Part timer happy to get health care.

Pullman Brown

Absolutely there is.

Sometimes in life you don't have a choice because situations arise where you made need a new car or something work done on your house and you might not have the money for it.

But many times cash is King.

FD9314CB-FB87-46DB-980E-8501EAC25340.gif

542thruNthru

The myth of the pregnant girlfriend. I'm sure it could have happened but how many times?
We had tons do it here in my area. We even got to the point once that we started taking bets on if they were pregnant or not for any new girl.

Had a few that did it for major surgeries also.

You've probably never noticed because even though you're a PTer you've secluded yourself from the PT ranks by air driving and car wash.

Last edited:

pkgdriver

If there's no price difference absolutely use their money.

But many items such as cars there is a big difference between you writing acheck or taking the zero financing
Two vehicles back I got my price with the premise I was paying cash/check. A %0 financing and 500 cash back was offered on that model at that time. I got the 0% but no cash back for my price I was given. Maybe it depends on dealer, credit score etc.

B6D61DD3-621C-4D4A-91A4-F2C8F83CEE24.gif

Two vehicles back I got my price with the premise I was paying cash/check. A %0 financing and 500 cash back was offered on that model at that time. I got the 0% but no cash back for my price I was given. Maybe it depends on dealer, credit score etc.

View attachment 421069
You got to look at the price of money.

The dealers try to give you payment options that satisfy your budget sometimes pain a little interest cheaper than taking a zero percent.

You got to ask for both numbers

We had tons do it here in my area. We even got to the point once that we started taking bets on if they were pregnant or not for any new girl.

Had a few that did it for major surgeries also.

You've probably never noticed because even though you're a PTer you've secluded yourself from the PT ranks by air driving and car wash.
The company pays for pregnant girlfriends? Didn't know that. I thought they had to be married.

Where did I say girlfriends? That's something you said to help give your argument validity. Here I'll be you now.

I didn't know that girlfriends weren't allowed to work at UPS.
Used to be that woman who were pregnant couldn't get on light duty and if they couldn't do the job they were let go. They also wouldn't be allowed to pass the company physical or pass their first 30 days. Again it's a myth.

542thruNthru

Used to be that woman who were pregnant couldn't get on light duty and if they couldn't do the job they were let go.
Yeah... that never happen.
They also wouldn't be allowed to pass the company physical.
Um company physical for a PTer. What lol!
or pass their first 30 days. Again it's a myth.
Yeah because women can't do anything as soon as they are pregnant right?

Just face it. You're out of touch and don't actually know what's going on in the part time ranks other than their pay.

Yeah... that never happen.

Um company physical for a PTer. What lol!

Yeah because women can't do anything as soon as they are pregnant right?

Just face it. You're out of touch and don't actually know what's going on in the part time ranks other than their pay.
Yeah I guess my 45 years doesn't qualify me to have an opinion. Go ahead kid and tell me how you know everything.

542thruNthru

Yeah I guess my 45 years doesn't qualify me to have an opinion. Go ahead kid and tell me how you know everything.
No you can have an opinion just don't get butt hurt when someone says you're wrong. Your 45 years just has you living in the past is all. I'm just trying to help you catch up with the times. I'm sure back in the 1970s they didn't have to worry about the little old house wife coming to work for UPS and taking advantage of UPS benefits but times have changed.