New pay

BrownNinjaz

I don't even use the health benefits.. in fact, I never filled the papers. I don't need it. I dunno why I am still working at this ****ty job. >:\

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't even use the health benefits.. in fact, I never filled the papers. I don't need it. I dunno why I am still working at this ****ty job. >:\
You must realize all jobs are ****ty!!!
Pick one and just be productive !!!

BrownNinjaz

Littlecock
Ignore these people who aren't educated. They hate their job (UPS) because they are stuck there 'till they retire. If you get yelled at, ignore them. It isn't worth it to say something or beating the hell out of them. People who yell are usually weak and so they use their big mouth.

BrownNinjaz

You must realize all jobs are ****ty!!!
Pick one and just be productive !!!

Nah, I am going to become a nutritionist which is a fun job 'cause you help people eat healthy to have a healthy lifestyle. I know they don't make much, but it is indeed a nice job. Unlike UPS.. you get hurt sometimes, dirty, .. this job is just bad. To me, it isn't that bad 'cause it is my work out :D. I work at UPS just to exercise. I do go very fast, but I am not doing this for them.. I am working out :) I can load 900-1000 an hour. I was called crazy yesterday 'cause I loaded 640 packages in 33 min.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Not filling out the paper work for your health benefits is just plain ignorance on your part. You never know what could happen

Turmlos

Not filling out the paper work for your health benefits is just plain ignorance on your part. You never know what could happen
Especially at a company like this, where blame is always placed on you for an accident or injury. Although with the loading rates he is boasting about, it probably would be his fault...

washington57

Especially at a company like this, where blame is always placed on you for an accident or injury. Although with the loading rates he is boasting about, it probably would be his fault...

There is no way that guy is working safely. I would love for him to explain how exactly one loads that quickly safely.

washington57

Lugo, so you have someone breaking jams for you, you have an extendo, not using your load stand and you are throwing packages? Tell me where i'm wrong.

Also, it is ironic how you call your co workers uneducated but you can't be bothered to fill out the health insurance paper work, yet, you hope to be a nurse.

Time for a reality check bro.

MinnesotaBrown

Re: Damn

I want the union to know i am around part timers are ok with the abuse. I am not. If a box passes my trucks y should i get yelled at? If i load a truck y should i be yelled at for staying in a little longer? I was never told i was gonna be abused and under pressure

images

Notcool

you have to put your time in you'll make decent in ten years. lol Its not just UPS that pays low wages its every company. At least at UPS you get raises. Also the opportunity to make good money done the road. I also get other benefits and discounts from working at ups