New PC’s

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Ha! You're a good egg dude.

What's this mean? Is it a typo to $4300 a year. No, that can't mean $4300 more a year each year you work after your eligibility.

Anyways, what do you make of this?

• Full-time service pension increased $400 per month to $4,300 per month.
What does it all mean? Thx!

Could you imagine ol' Super Dave skating out the door just 8-weeks before they increased pension $4300 each year after eligibility? :-D

STFU

HardknocksUPSer

I just got back from integrad so I’m kind of at a crossroads on this whole deal, I work in a small center like 36-38 routes and we don’t have any Saturday ground so I don’t know that we need 22.4 guys because most of our drivers are back by like 6-7 instead of 8-9 like other big hubs so I could potential get grandfathered into the RPCD description or I could end up being one of the first 22.4

You were hired as an RPCD, they can't just change your job classification. You may, however, decide to bid 22.4 if you aren't getting enough hours as an RPCD. Let's hope, if 22.4's do end up in the final draft of the contract, that they at least get paid the same as RPCD.

I’d love to say that’s true but I signed a RTD bid sheet not a full time bid sheet, I am next in line for the full time bid, it’s just a waiting game for them to post it. So I’m kind of stuck between part time and full time and one contract and the next and it sucks

HardknocksUPSer

I just got back from integrad so I’m kind of at a crossroads on this whole deal, I work in a small center like 36-38 routes and we don’t have any Saturday ground so I don’t know that we need 22.4 guys because most of our drivers are back by like 6-7 instead of 8-9 like other big hubs so I could potential get grandfathered into the RPCD description or I could end up being one of the first 22.4

You were hired as an RPCD, they can't just change your job classification. You may, however, decide to bid 22.4 if you aren't getting enough hours as an RPCD. Let's hope, if 22.4's do end up in the final draft of the contract, that they at least get paid the same as RPCD.
Is anyone around the country getting new PC’s as far as P500-P-700? We just got a new 2019. I thought they had quit making them.

View attachment 202108
What kind of car is that? All our P5/P7s have swing doors.

It’s a 2019 freightliner

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’d love to say that’s true but I signed a RTD bid sheet not a full time bid sheet, I am next in line for the full time bid, it’s just a waiting game for them to post it. So I’m kind of stuck between part time and full time and one contract and the next and it sucks

That's unfortunate about not being a regular ground driver, but I don't remember any language saying they could reclassify employees at will. If you become a 22.4, it will be because you chose to.

HardknocksUPSer

That's unfortunate about not being a regular ground driver, but I don't remember any language saying they could reclassify employees at will. If you become a 22.4, it will be because you chose to.

I don’t plan on signing a 22.4 bid

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

It’s going to be a sad day when the rest of the frieghtliner 700s and 1000s get crushed. I’d rather drive an old one not having that sick red pull tab for the fourways attached to the turn signals IS :censored2:ING MADDENING.

MC0493

Over the last couple years we've gotten new 800s 1000s and just recently 2 1200's, we need 500s/700s bad as all ours are just completely done for.