New PT Sup Loaded my Air

Anthonysg0113

I mean the whole belt was behind, I guess it was because i was 17 at the time and i was the youngest (18 now). But there is a guy who has a truck that has 700-900 packages that goes to a college and we take three people (including me) to finish it up for about 15-20 minutes.

Id rather him not load even though I'll let him do it, but he doesnt even know not to load airs. That couldve cost UPS who knows how much as i had atleast 5-10
Did you lie about your age to get hired? I thought you had to be 18 to even start work with them. Oh well, you can put in a good forty years! Don't quit or become a sup.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
We have a new PT Sup on our belt and he loaded my air onto my truck at the end of the day while i was on another truck and was rushing me to finish before 9. I didnt ask him to help me as he just went on there and just started loading. He doesnt even know that you keep the air out for the driver. Luckily my driver was cool about it and didnt give two :censored2:s. Do i have to let him load my truck or can i tell him I'd rather do it myself?
I had a ride along recently,I tell you this because this is my standard reply to a supervisor working.I looked her dead in the eyes and told her,"you touch a box,I'll file on you!"